Chapter 139

Chapter 139 - To Feier.

This sudden kiss didn't last long, Lian Yize let go of the hand that was holding the back of Wen Chu's head, and took a step back.

He put on the oxygen mask, didn't look at Chu, but when he turned to leave, he seemed to be running away.

The brain seems to be emptied, and every movement can cause water waves. The cold temperature penetrates through the fabric, penetrates into the skin, and spreads to the bottom of the heart.

An uncontrollable cold appeared all over the body.

I didn't think about the action just now, and even Yize just realized that he probably won't be able to see each other in the future, and an inexplicable and uncontrollable sadness suddenly appeared in his heart.

He thought of many reasons for his kiss, probably to relieve the uncomfortable emotions in his heart, or to draw a good ending for the two of them, or... a rare expression of a desire that he would never be able to satisfy in the future.

And the last and only indulgence.

I don't know how long it took to get ashore, and Lian Yize's body was dripping with water, and he kept his original posture and didn't move much. It seems that every movement of the body consumes a lot of mind.

I couldn't help recalling the scene just now in my mind, from the moment I opened my eyes and saw Wen Chu was hurt, to the final kiss goodbye. Like an infinite loop of tape, the show goes on and on.

I don't know how the mermaid's medical skills are, whether it can cure Wen Chu, whether there will be any sequelae, and how long it will take for the injury to heal?

Reason told him what to do, but his mood didn't make much sense, and he still sank firmly into the bottom of the valley.

After a few more hours, the sound of a helicopter hovering overhead finally appeared.

It was already getting dark, and the cold night wind blew violently, which made the people covered in water suddenly wake up.

Lian Yize finally moved his almost stiff body.

After he went back, he had someone thoroughly investigate the matter.

At that time, the helicopter patrolling overhead noticed something strange, and immediately came down to hunt and rescue people. Most of them were successfully rescued, and only a few people were missing.

At the same time, the recorder on the cruise ship was also found, which recorded that the accident was the result of being hit by a huge whale in the sea.

Lian Yize didn't really believe this, but he couldn't find any more evidence, and Berias himself would not admit it voluntarily. In order to protect the location of the mermaid domain from being exposed, Lian Yize stopped investigating this matter, but went on secretly.

He lived a life of three points and one line as usual.

Every night when I come back, I always feel that there is something missing in the house. When I walk into the study, I will subconsciously look in the water tank and in front of the bookcase. This seems to have become a habit. It was only after my heart skipped a beat that I realized that the mermaid had already left.

Lian Yize realized belatedly that the existence of that person seemed to be more important than he thought.

But it is very likely that there will be no chance to meet again in the future.

Wen Chu turned over and turned to the other side of the bed, woke up and stretched.

This sleep should be regarded as an afternoon nap. There is nothing to do every day to recuperate, so the number of sleeps in a day is gradually increasing.