Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Pei Yuli Couldn't Hold Back After All.

    Although Pei Yuli's fishing skills are not very good, he is good at cooking.

    Wen Chu looked at the delicious four dishes and one soup on the table, and then looked at the Mozun who was doing his job with ease, and suddenly felt that the world was really messed up.

    Pei Yuli coughed lightly, and asked, "Try it?"

    Wen Chu picked up the chopsticks with a solemn expression, and tasted a few mouthfuls, saying that it was delicious, he nodded and said, "Delicious."

    Pei Yuli relaxed Come down, smile and say: "It's fine if you like it."

    Wen Chu sighed: "Is there anything else you don't know?"

    Pei Yuli said bluntly: "I don't know how to chase people.

    " Catch up with your sweetheart?

    Wen Chu: "..."

    He turned his head to look, and changed the subject, "What about Chi San? Let him have dinner together."

    "He's already fasted, so he doesn't eat." Pei Yuli muttered, "Original I made it for you, what do you want him to eat."

    Tangyuan looked at this scene with a wooden face, marveling at how Pei Yuli said something related to Wenchu, and then secretly poked something out trace of heart. It is all-pervasive.

    Sure enough, Pei Yuli said again: "Mother said that I should learn to cook, so that I can take care of the people I like."

    Wen Chu: "..."

    Can I still eat this meal?

    Wen Chu suddenly asked: "Did your parents live here?"

    "I hid here for a while when I was hunted down," Pei Yuli said, "It was also the happiest time in the past years. "

    Wen Chu knew that Pei Yuli's past experience was not very good, and was searching for words of comfort in his mind, so he heard Pei Yuli say: "But the happiest moment now is being with you."

    Wen Chu gave him a non-threatening look, and then continued to eat without changing his face. He had already developed a certain immunity to Pei Yuli's love words.

    Just halfway through the meal, there was a slight noise outside.

    Pei Yuli's complexion changed slightly, he gave a "tsk", and casually knocked out an internal force, a black object fell from the roof, and hit the ground with a "bang".

    It hurts to hear it.

    Pei Yuli lowered his face, glanced at the door, and said in a cold voice: "Get out."

    The curtain of the door was lifted, and a man in a night suit bent over and walked in. His eyes had been sizing up Wen Chu since he entered the door.

    Sighing in his heart, with a smile on his face that he thought was warm, he waved to Wen Chu: "Hi, sister-in-law." Startled, he immediately went to the kitchen to bring a bowl of water to Wen Chu, and fed him to drink.

    After a period of chaos, Pei Yuli frowned and looked at Chi Er.

    Chi Er couldn't help shivering, in order to save his precarious life, he immediately said: "Don't get excited, I'll just pass on a message."

    Chi Er glanced at Wen Chu.

    Wen Chu was very self-aware and prepared to get up and leave instead of listening to their conversation.