Chapter 36

Chapter 36 A teacher for a day, a father for life.

    Only Qi Jingshan was seriously injured, and he still had to be whipped. It was hard for Wen Chu not to think in a certain direction.

    He felt a little complicated. On the one hand, he felt that Qi Jingshan was a miserable kid. On the other hand, he was a little puzzled. His identities were revealed, and the two of them should be strangers. Why bother to do such a thing.

    Other than that...the feeling of someone secretly poking him back...it's pretty cool.

    Although Wen Chu was injured, he was not honest at all, he could just jump up and down in the house to recuperate, and even ran all the way to another mountain to "visit" Qi Jingshan who was seriously ill.

    Qi Jingshan was injured all over his body, and he couldn't practice martial arts now. He was sitting at the stone table in the yard reading a book, and suddenly saw Wen Chu's figure. He froze for a moment, then stood up and said respectfully: "Uncle Chu."

    Wen Chu sat down on the stone bench on the other side without any politeness, and looked Qi Jingshan up and down with his chin in his hand.     Qi Jingshan sat down uncomfortably, and said, "I did something bad to you in prison," he looked up at Wen Chu

    , and asked cautiously, "Does the wound still hurt?"

Surprised, he came to ask questions with thorns all over his body, this man cared so much about him, his expression didn't seem to be fake, how could he ask what he said in a while.

    He waved his hand: "Ah, I'm not in the way, but you..."

    Qi Jingshan smiled and said, "This is what you should do."

    Wen Chu lowered his eyelids, tapped his fingers on the stone tabletop, and suddenly asked after a while: " What should I do? I think you deserved to be beaten back because you gave me a whip. Or Mozun helped someone cover the crime and deserved some injuries on you.”

    Qi Jingshan didn’t expect him to be so innocent Wu Zhe put it straight to the point, and after hesitating for a moment, he said, "Let's not talk about it anymore, it's good for you and me."

    "It's good for everyone?" Wen Chu laughed, "What's wrong with me?" The good thing is that if I continue talking, you will give me a few more whips."

    "I won't touch you again. What happened last time was my fault," Qi Jingshan said, "It's just that I was the only one in the sect who was seriously injured, and I still suffered the same whiplash as you. It's not good for you to tell such a thing. Okay."

    "What's wrong? He is my apprentice, a teacher for one day, and a father for life." Wen Chu said, "What's wrong with giving me a favor before leaving? Did you eat your rice?"     Qi Jing Shan was speechless, he looked at Wen Chu, opened his mouth to say something, but Wen Chu snapped back: "Besides, I didn't instruct him to do this, what's the use of you saying it? Or Said to give me a name like last time, saying that I colluded with the devil world, and then put me in prison again?"     These words hit Qi Jingshan's sore spot, he stood up abruptly, looked at Wen Chu with a flushed face, I know I'm wrong and don't know what to say.     Wen Chu's tone suddenly slowed down, and he sighed, "But you should be able to understand, after all, I have been his master for a few days, it doesn't matter if someone does me a little favor, you have been your father for so many years Son, didn't you help so many people with your back and forth?"     "Jingshan," another voice suddenly came from behind, thick and round, "What are you talking about?"     Wen Chu turned his head to look, and Qi Hong was walking slowly not far away. Come. He immediately showed a smile: "Master Qi."     Qi Hong didn't even look at him, and walked straight past him, but asked in a bad tone: "What are you here for?"     Wen Chu said: " Junior Brother Qi excused me at the time, and I heard that he was injured, so I came to visit him." He stood up, "Since Sect Master Qi doesn't welcome you, I'll     leave first." He left without saying a word, but he didn't say anything. Back to my own small hill, I turned to another place in the middle.     The last time he went down the mountain to complete the task, logically speaking, there were some rewards, maybe gold and silver treasures, maybe panacea, but after such a long time, they never came.     He was going down the mountain in a few days, and he had to get some money for himself, so this man broke into the Ministry of Internal Affairs alone and asked for money.