Chapter 151

Chapter 151 The storyteller himself fell asleep first.

Ever since Xiao BuDian was taken home, Yan Li's life, which was originally plain and uneventful, seemed to have turned upside down.

The child was full of energy and curiosity, and almost left his little mark on the entire temple.

Jumping around every day, if you don't pay attention for a while, you won't be able to find the shadow.

Wen Chu likes to climb up tall statues, holding the shoulders of the statues with his small hands, showing his hairy head and looking at Yan Li with a smile.

The room on the second floor of the temple was surrounded by vines, so he opened the window and climbed up, a small group lying on the thick vines. After going up, I found that I couldn't get down, so I hung myself on it, bewildered in a daze.

In the end, Yan Li didn't hear anything for a long time, looked up suspiciously, saw the little ball hanging above his head, and hugged him down.

Although Wen Chu was making a fuss, he didn't cause trouble, and he didn't destroy anything. At most, he bruised himself all over his body, knocked here and there, or fell from somewhere.

He himself still enjoys it.

Yan Li had no choice but to follow closely to prevent the little boy from getting seriously injured.

He thought to himself that he might be too bored to do this.

While Yan Li felt helpless, he also felt novelty.

For the first time, he realized that his dry and cold temple had so many interesting places, and it was also full of vitality.

When the child is tired from playing, he will rub his eyes and yawn and come to him, and he will sleep soundly after lying in his arms.

Yan Li carried Wen Chu back to the room, and when he was lying on the bed, the child was still tugging at the hem of his clothes, unwilling to let go even in his sleep.

The fleshy little face was slightly wrinkled, and the other hand was subconsciously stretched out-this meant that he still wanted to hug.

There was a moment of astonishment on Yan Li's face.

He lightly pressed Wen Chu's hand, and found a small blanket to cover him. The fingers couldn't hold back and poked the child's face softly.

The sacrificial place, the cycle of the sun and the moon, the seasons change just like the outside world. Wen Chu started to sleep in the middle of the afternoon, probably because he was extremely tired, and didn't wake up until night.

Yan Li went to Wenchu's room to take another look before he went to bed, and found that he was still asleep, so he didn't disturb him.

The divine body can automatically absorb aura and convert it into energy. Although it does not need to be supplemented by food, sleep can restore physical strength and spirit. What's more, Yan Li has nothing to do, so he just sleeps to pass the time.

It's just that not long after lying down, there was a light knock on the door.

The sound is not loud, like a kitten scratching the door. After a while, the metal door was slowly pushed open a crack, and Bai Nen's little hand stretched out to pull the door open.

Wen Chu hugged a pillow and a small blanket, stood by the door, did not come directly, but lowered his head and whispered: "Brother Yanli." "

What's wrong?