Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The fleeting time is unfavorable, and the door is unlucky.

    Wen Chu looked at the warehouse door, and he sighed: "Why is this person so stupid."

    Even though this ran counter to his plan, Wen Chu was not too surprised, and even had a premonition in his heart, as if it should be like this.

    Every time he leaves, he can wait until Jiang Yuzhou comes to pick him up.

    It was because of such a premonition that Wen Chu prodded the two kidnappers again and again, wanting them to act sooner.

    But he didn't expect Jiang Yuzhou to be so fast.

    Jiang Yuzhou's eyes darkened when he saw Wen Chu lying on the dirty ground in front of him with a gun pointed at him. It was as if his heart was being scalded by a frying pan, and it was riddled with holes, and then a monstrous hatred was brewing, and he was stuffed inside together, so uncomfortable that he couldn't breathe.

    The tall man was agitated by Wen Chu just now, and seeing Jiang Yuzhou's figure relax a lot, he asked, "Where's the money?"

    Jiang Yuzhou managed to maintain his superficial calm: "Two hundred million in cash is not a small amount, I No one can get it. You let him go, and I will be a hostage, and then wait for the money to come slowly." The

    tall man squinted at him and said, "How? Who are you here to send us money? Or Say you want to bring others over?"

    "No one will come, I have already contacted the helicopter airdrop, you can just take it when the time comes." Jiang Yuzhou said, "The money is mine, let me be a hostage and you get the money The probability will be higher." Before the

    two kidnappers said anything, Wen Chu suddenly said: "I disagree."

    The two kidnappers just wanted to bring someone to accompany them before they died, and it didn't matter who they were. So if Jiang Yuzhou is allowed to take his place as a hostage, then after the police arrive, the consequences...

    He slowly sat up and looked up at Jiang Yuzhou: "Take your money and get lost, I don't need you to rescue me.

    " People often speak in this tone, but now that these words come out of his own mouth, Wen Chu feels a bit awkward.

    Jiang Yuzhou didn't speak, his expression didn't change, he suddenly took a few steps forward.

    The tall man fired a shot at the ground, and then pointed the gun at Wen Chu's temple, warning him: "Don't go any further!"

    Jiang Yuzhou stopped, reached out and took out his mobile phone, and threw it at the Bridge of the nose, said: "Do me a favor, I can give you another 50 million. Even if the police come soon, I can help you deal with it." The

    bridge of the nose caught the phone and glanced at the tall man next to him .

    Although the two of them didn't believe Wen Chu's nonsense, the messy message that came out of nowhere probably wasn't sent out, maybe it was just a superficial cover-up. Otherwise, why would it be Jiang Yuzhou who came.

    What's more, people have come to redeem him, there is no need for Wen Chu to call the police to push him into the fire pit.

    It's just that I'm afraid of what happens, what if the police really come? Compared to Wen Chu, Jiang Yuzhou seemed to be more cooperative.

    And what Jiang Yuzhou said was right, the money was in his hands, and he was directly held hostage, and those bodyguards did not dare to act rashly.