Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Zhong Huai, you really shameless.

    A new day, a new beginning!

    Wen Chu set the alarm clock for seven in the morning and got up on time.

    Song Baifeng's obsessive-compulsive disorder is manifested in all aspects, and the time of doing things must be unified every day. For example, eat on time at 7:30 every day and the time must be accurate to the second, you must finish eating before 8:00, and start other work after 8:00...etc.

    This timetable was posted on Wenchu's bedside, but it just so happened that the school started at 8:30, and the schedule for this day was also very suitable for him.

    It only took ten minutes for Wen Chu to dress and wash, and just after wiping his face, there was a knock on the door.

    He walked over to open the door, and the butler stood at the door: "I'm already up. We'll have dinner downstairs at 7:30, go early, don't let Mr. Song wait for you."

    Wen Chu was taken aback, he pointed to himself, some He asked in surprise, "I'm having dinner with Mr. Song?"

    He defined himself as sweeping the floor, and logically he should have dinner with the housekeeper and nanny. What does it mean to sit directly with Song Baifeng?

    "Our meal time will be moved back half an hour," said the butler, "I'm afraid you won't be in time for class, that's what Mr. Song meant."

    Wen Chu nodded in a daze, and then ran away with his textbooks after the butler left out in the garden.

    We have dinner at 7:30, and we still have nearly 20 minutes left.

    When Wen Chu came to this world, half of the semester was over, and with zero foundation, it still took some effort to get a scholarship at the end of the semester.

    So how can these twenty minutes be wasted!

    The garden behind the villa is very large, all kinds of flowers are trimmed very neatly, there are several gravel paths criss-crossing in the middle, and there is a small rockery not far away.

    It's still early and there's no one here. Wen Chu took a deep breath, the morning air mixed with the scent of flowers entered the nostrils, and the brain that had just woken up, which was still a little confused, woke up.

    He sat on a bench by the garden path and began to study with his textbooks. When he was studying, he sat there quietly. He didn’t even open his mouth when he encountered something that needed to be memorized. He just recited it silently in his heart. It seemed that only his brain and eyes were moving, and he was indifferent to the things around him. .

    After waking up, Song Baifeng went downstairs and arrived at the dining table on time at 7:15. He turned on his optical brain and took advantage of this time to read the information reports sent to him at night.

    There are very few messages today, Song Baifeng browsed around and briefly replied to those few messages, then turned off the optical brain and waited for dinner in peace.

    There was a huge French window beside him, Song Baifeng habitually looked towards the window, and suddenly saw something else in the sea of ​​colorful flowers.

    There was someone sitting on the usually empty bench.

    The neatly trimmed flowers obscured his vision for a little bit, and the distance was still a little far away, Song Baifeng couldn't see clearly. He squinted his eyes and saw thick books on the person's lap, probably teaching materials, with his hands on both sides , lowered his head slightly, and there was no movement at all.