Chapter 111

Chapter 111 I, now can run five laps around the upper hall.

They haven't seen each other for the past few days, Wen Chu is avoiding Lavelle, and Lavelle is also afraid to meet Wenchu, if it wasn't for these days, the two of them wouldn't have never met each other.

Lavel didn't see him, because he was afraid that he couldn't help it...

Since that day, Lavel has never drank blood, let alone sucked other people's blood. Thinking of Wen Chu, wanting to find him, the desire grows uncontrollably.

He originally wanted to avoid people, but he just arrived at the election meeting. After this period of time, this strong thought gradually subsided, and he should be fine.

It is a very troublesome thing for a vampire not to drink blood for a few days. His mood becomes bad, irritable, depressed, and moody. Lavel is at a loss while being irritable. He doesn't even know whether his reaction is normal. No nobleman has ever fallen into such a situation before. situation.

But he didn't expect Wen Chu to come here, and all his previous efforts fell short the moment he met him.

The door of the elevator has not been completely closed, and the scene inside can be seen at a glance. With eyes from all directions, Wen Chu asked: "What should we do about the conference?" Lavel was still buried in his neck, and his voice was muffled: "I don't want

to Take care."

The door closed, and the elevator slowly descended with the two of them.

The election conference is divided into three stages. The first stage is to determine the titles of viscounts and barons, the second stage is to determine the titles of dukes, marquises, and earls, and the third stage is the deployment for the next war.

They were not allowed to leave the castle during each stage after the electoral assembly began. Since we don't know how long each stage will last, each nobleman is allocated a room accordingly for a short rest.

Lavelle's room was on the lower floor, and the elevator arrived after a wobble.

Wen Chu was dragged into the room and gently placed on the soft bed. Lavelle's movements were hurried, even a little rough, but the moment he touched Wen Chu's skin, he suddenly became gentle.

The tip of the tongue lightly licked the warm skin. At the beginning of the smell, it felt a little itchy. The next second, the itchy place was pricked.

It was just a light touch, before Wen Chu felt the pain, his expression became dazed.

He had seen in Lu Yuan's notebook that when the vampires sucked blood, they would release certain hormones along the tip of their teeth, which would be introduced into the blood of humans, making humans lose the ability to resist, so that the vampires could suck blood better.

This is the situation now, his whole body is limp, unable to use any strength, lying on the bed in a daze, it seems to be turning into a puddle of water.

Probably because he was afraid that he would faint, Lavel sucked blood very slowly, little by little, and the distance between the two of them was too close, Wen Chu could hear a very clear swallowing sound.

Lavelle propped his hands on both sides, and the bed in the middle was pressed and dented. Wen Chu only felt as if he was tightly wrapped by something, and slowly fell down.

I don't know how long it took, Lavelle stopped slowly, wiped the blood on his lips with his thumb, and leaned down again, gently licking the blood on his fair skin.