Chapter 71

Chapter 71 A temporary marker.

Wen Chu became in a trance, and the touch on his lips spread to his brain bit by bit through the tense nerves. The hand propped on the bed clenched unconsciously, and he stretched out his hand to grab the corner of the quilt, but he didn't push the person in front of him away, his body seemed to be frozen.

Song Baifeng covered the back of his slightly cold hands, and clasped his ten fingers, the intertwined finger bones sank into the soft bedding together.

When he was a little out of breath at the beginning of the smell, he stepped back a little, and his lips almost touched: "Don't push me away?" The

ending sound rose, which was indescribably ambiguous.

This voice seemed to melt into the dense night, and it lingered in Wen Chu's ears lightly. Wen Chu came back to his senses and struggled to back away. Song Baifeng

squeezed his fingers: "What are you running for?"

Messy.

Song Baifeng stepped forward and pressed his lips lightly, and it fell apart instantly, his tone lost the frivolousness just now, and he asked very seriously: "Do you hate it?"

Hate...

He doesn't seem to hate this kiss, it's just that There seemed to be a hurdle in his heart that made it difficult for him to accept this feeling.

Looking at this scene, Tangyuan sighed with her chin resting. In every world, there is such a person who desperately wants to keep Wen Chu, and Wen Chu can fall into the pit every time. He is used to it.

Hearing the voice of Tang Yuan, Wen Chu came back to his senses, and suddenly realized a problem that he usually ignores on purpose - he does not belong to this world.

Maybe Song Baifeng liked his face and his cherry-flavored pheromone...

and he still wanted to leave after that.

"What are you thinking?" Song Baifeng picked his chin, and made him meet his own eyes. The two pairs of eyes reflected each other's shadow. Wen Chu saw from those dark eyes that he was the most real under this skin. look like.

"I..." Wen Chu's Adam's apple rolled down, he turned his head away, his eyes fell on the dark corner of the bed, and he answered Song Baifeng's previous question, "I don't like it."

Song Baifeng's hands paused, and he slowly retracted hands, but his eyes were fixed on him, as if he wanted to see a little bit of lying from him.

Wen Chu didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

Song Baifeng's other hand was still intertwined with Wenchu's ten fingers, he pulled his hand away, and said lightly, "It's fine if you don't like it."

Wenchu ​​was stabbed by these words, and his hand tightened suddenly. Then slowly let go.

The room fell into silence. After a while, he sat on the bed, lowered his eyes and said, "Then go back and rest. Aren't you busy recently? I should go to bed too."

Song Baifeng said nothing.

Wen Chu hooked the quilt over and was about to sleep, but suddenly his hands wrapped around his waist from behind and pulled him to the person's side. Wen Chu thought that Song Baifeng would kiss him again, so he pursed his lips tightly, but Song Baifeng didn't Didn't do that.

There was an itchy feeling on the back of the neck, Song Baifeng's calloused fingertips gently rubbed against the gland, and then pressed slightly harder, teasingly, a few times.