Chapter 10

Chapter 10 is still to be resolved.

    Jiang Yuzhou leaned against the cabinet behind him, feeling a little complicated.

    Ning Xi and Bai Tian intentionally contacted him and wanted to say something to him, but he avoided them without exception.

    This move was something he hadn't expected. When Ning Xiyu didn't return to China, he worked every day, and occasionally took time to think about his ex-boyfriend who was far away in a foreign country. He didn't let him go for a year, and he even hoped to meet him sooner in the future.

    But when he really heard that he was going to meet Ning Xiyu, the first feeling that popped up in his heart was neither excitement nor despair. Instead, it feels like there is a heavy burden on my heart, and there is a bulge in my heart, no matter how I stroke it, it will not be smooth, and I feel uncomfortable.

    This feeling is probably like someone assigned him a very complicated homework, he doesn't want to do it, but wants to solve it sooner.

    Jiang Yuzhou didn't understand why the relationship between the two gave him such a sense of oppression. He sat in the car thinking about it on the day Ning Xi and returned to China, but he didn't get an answer. He only knew that someone accidentally leaned on his shoulder. At that moment, his heart was raised, and some indescribable feelings that he had never experienced surged up in an instant.

    He suddenly realized that he didn't seem to like that so-called ex-boyfriend so much anymore.

    But the process of realizing this and gradually accepting it made him extremely painful. It was not nostalgia, but a huge deviation between his inner feelings and his past cognition, which made him unbearable for a while.

    He didn't even know when this deviation occurred, as if it happened at a certain moment that he didn't notice.

    "Hello? Can you hear me?" The voice on the other end of the phone became more anxious.

    Jiang Yuzhou said "hmm": "You can send me the address." It

    still needs to be resolved.

    Wen Chu over there used Tang Yuan's ability to quietly listen to the conversation between the two, and secretly heaved a sigh of relief. He grabbed the band-aid and tore it off.

    After tonight, Jiang Yuzhou and Ning Xiyu will be able to untie their knots together, and maybe they can do something while drunk. He just needs to sit and wait for the power stone to appear.

    Jiang Yuzhou came over and said to Wen Chu: "I have something to go out, don't wait for me for dinner."

    Wen Chu pointed to a place on the hanger: "Ning Xi and Bai Tian brought your coat over, it's right there. "

    Jiang Yuzhou stopped going out for a moment, and asked: "When?"

    "I haven't been back for long." Wen Chu said.

    Jiang Yuzhou looked at him, seemingly at a loss, he cleared his throat, and explained: "That... I, that coat was my..."

    "I know, you lent him to wear it," Wen Chuchong said. He gave a thumbs up, "Good job."

    This person didn't seem to care at all, Jiang Yuzhou couldn't tell what it was like, he was sore and swollen.

    After Wen Chu said that sentence, Jiang Yuzhou kept looking at him without blinking. He wondered: "What's the matter?" "It's     nothing

    ," Jiang Yuzhou lowered his head and laughed self-deprecatingly, and murmured: "I won't do this in the future."

Once, Jiang Yuzhou opened the door and walked out.

    The dinner that the nutritionist gave him was still too bland, Wen Chu took two casual bites and didn't want to eat any more. Before Jiang Yuzhou came back, his heart that wanted to be free and unrestrained began to stir again.

    As soon as he slapped his forehead, he immediately decided to go out for a big meal. People have to live in the moment and learn to enjoy themselves.

    But the moment he opened the door, he saw a person in the corner of their house.

    Lin Chengchao was squatting on the ground, looking into the distance with a constipated face and very melancholy.

    Wen Chu didn't expect that Lin Chengchao would appear at their door, let alone that this person would meet him in this posture. It doesn't quite fit his young master's style.

    Lin Chengchao turned his head when he heard the sound of the door, he seemed to be frightened, and almost sat down on the ground.

    Then, looking at Wen Chu, he stammered and said, "You, you, why are you here?"

    Wen Chu asked him back, "This is where I live, where is it?"

    "No," Lin Chengchao stood up, Scratching his hair, "I mean, aren't you in the hospital now? I heard you were discharged at night."

    "I came back in the morning," Wen Chu said, "Are you looking for Jiang Yuzhou? He just left."

    "I'm not looking for him, I'm waiting for you." Lin Chengchao said.

    "What? Want to comfort

    the patient?" Lin Chengchao pursed his lips, and suddenly said, "I'm sorry."

    Wen Chu was taken aback by him, and he wondered if this person had taken some wrong medicine.

    "What are you apologizing for?" Wen Chu said, "I fainted because I didn't eat and I had a bad stomach, and it has nothing to do with racing."

    Lin Chengchao, a kid who has always been honest, immediately asked in doubt: "Really?"

    Wen Chu sighed, and said, "Fake, let's go, treat me to a meal."

    Although there is no logical relationship between the two, Lin Chengchao took out his mobile phone: "Then I'll book a place for you..."

    Wen Chu immediately covered his mobile phone: "It doesn't have to be so troublesome to eat a meal, and I don't go to any high-end restaurants."

    Although Lin Chengchao has made enough mental preparations, he has imagined countless times that "not a high-end restaurant" restaurant However, he still overestimated his imagination, because this place is not a restaurant at all.

    Young Master Lin was stunned by the scene in front of him. He looked at the faded sign and the random small table in front of him. He was standing in an untidy and bustling street, and he was still smoked by the thick oily smoke around him.

    For a while, the whole person was a little messy.
purposes