Chapter 135

Chapter 135 You can get used to it, is your body made of gold?

If this proposal is proposed by others, there is a high probability that it will not be passed.

But now Lian Yize is standing there. At this time, no one cares whether the mermaid is really as vicious and brutal as Berias said, let alone what species is different, so he just raised his hand.

Forced by deterrence, on the one hand, on the other hand, you still have to consider your own right to speak in the future, and by the way, you can also suppress the imperial power.

If you still disagree with so many factors, you are simply a fool.

Belias' face was livid when he saw this, but he was also very aware of the pros and cons, and knew that there was no way to save it. After a while, he only took a step back and sat on the chair.

After the proposal is passed, members of parliament need to discuss the specific rules for the policy, and then it will be officially implemented on the 1st of next month.

When Lian Yize got home from the meeting, it was almost time for dinner.

He first went to another room to get clean clothes, then went to the study, twisted the lock and opened the door.

Wen Chu was lying in the fish tank, with his head lazily leaning against the glass behind him, his tail fin protruding from the water, and a book propped up.

Hearing the sound of the door, he turned his head and looked over: "I'm back."

Hearing these words, Lian Yize felt a strange feeling in his heart. After working for so many years, it was the first time that someone was waiting for him to come back at home.

"...Well," he walked over and asked, "What are you reading?"

"The book I found on the shelf just now."

When Wen Chu saw the thing in Lian Yize's hand, he raised his tail and held the book with his tail fin Lifting it up, it was raised in front of him: "Don't look at it."

Lian Yize: "..."

He lowered his eyes and glanced at Wen Chu, who didn't know how to control him.

Lian Yize put the clothes in his hand on the edge of the glass, reached out to take the book back, opened the bookcase next to it and put it back to its original position.

"Eat first or meet your clansmen first?" Lian Yize asked.

Wen Chu sat up, shook off the water droplets on his body, put on a clean shirt: "Go and meet my clansmen first."

After all, he hasn't seen him since he came to this world.

But it was Phil who was familiar with those people, and Wenchu ​​didn't know how to deal with it, so he should stay there for a while.

After he finished putting on his shirt, Lian Yize still had no intention of leaving.

Wen Chu looked at the person in puzzlement.

Lian Yize leaned against the bookshelf and tilted his head: "I've always wanted to ask a question."

"What question?"

"Is it possible that your tribe's tail can be turned into a leg?"

Otherwise, depending on how favored Phil is, Those clansmen should have run over to guard this place long ago, instead of staying in the swimming pool all the time.