Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Don't forget to ask Lu Qi to get you medicine after you go out.

    The pill melts in the mouth, and a faint floral fragrance wafts from the lips. The meridians that were injured just now quickly healed, and the large and small wound marks on the body faded away. Even with him, the whole person was refreshed a lot.

    Wen Chu didn't expect that he still had this kind of panacea, and just wanted to ask him where he got it, so he bought some for himself. Pei Yuli suddenly pressed his index finger on his lips, and said softly: "Don't ask."

    Wen Chu looked at him eagerly.

    Pei Yuli took a step back, looked down at Wen Chu with dim eyes: "Since Master doesn't want to leave, then I'll go back first."

    The theft of Wuli Sword, with Pei Yuli's ability, should be Already know.

    So is this saying goodbye? Pei Yuli is going back to his demon world?

    According to the original plot, Pei Yuli did not go to the Treasure Pavilion so early, nor did the theft of the Treasure Pavilion happen before the death of the original owner, nor did he leave so quickly.

    These things changed a lot because of his actions.

    In fact, it was true. Wen Chu's actions towards He Xiaoqing were not as violent as the original owner's. It was just such a buffer gap that led to some vague clues. This made Pei Yuli speed up, and also allowed the person behind him to steal the Wuli sword ahead of time.

    Wen Chu suddenly grabbed his wrist, and covered his skin with cold hands, he said: "My elder is printed in the small garden on the left in front of the bamboo house, buried under a bunch of winter jasmine flowers with purple dots. Those people should You haven’t found it yet, take it away, take it out and keep it, don’t let someone steal it and frame me.”     Pei Yuli was stunned for a moment, he originally planned to go to the Treasure Pavilion again, but others said that Wuli Sword was lost by someone else All his clues are here, you have to check to see if it is really lost, even if it is lost, maybe you can find some other clues to find out who the thief is.     But without the seal of the elders, it would be a lot of trouble...     Whatever he needs, someone will send it up.

    He turned around and looked at Wen Chu, some kind of conjecture was almost ready to come out, but suddenly footsteps came from outside, approaching here little by little.

    Pei Yuli wanted to turn around and go to the corner, using other spells to hide his figure, but he looked at him for the first time, and then pointed down at his own bed board.

    Pei Yuli: "..."

    Does this mean to let him lie under the bed?

    He didn't speak, then turned around with a dark face, took two steps forward and disappeared suddenly, only a faint shadow reflected in the yellow straw on the ground.

    Wen Chu glanced at the door, and the pried lock became intact at some point.

    The lock on the prison was opened again, and Qi Jingshan walked in.

    Wen Chu was a little curious just now, Qi Jingshan should have wished him a good death, how could his attitude change so quickly, and he even came to see him in prison.

    Qi Jingshan looked at Wen Chu who was sitting on the bed, but he didn't speak when he came in.

    Wen Chu asked puzzledly, "What's the matter?"

    Qi Jingshan opened his mouth and said, "I was ordered to interrogate you." As he spoke, he pulled out a long leather whip with barbs on it, printed with dragons flying and phoenixes dancing on it. Patterned, the surface glowed coldly in this dark dungeon.