Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Come back to class safely.

    As the youngest major general in history, Song Baifeng has already been popular in the circle with this handsome face, and his popularity among the people is not low, so it is not surprising that people who have only met him once know his identity.

    Wen Chu said: "Thank you for taking me in the day before yesterday."

    Song Baifeng glanced at Wen Chu, leaned against the wall behind him, and after two seconds asked in a somewhat casual tone: "What is your relationship with Song Zhi?"

    He was away all year round, He didn't pay much attention to family affairs, even where his nephew went to school was told him when he was chatting with Jiang Yeshan, let alone who Song Zhi was dating.

    Things like feelings are never in his consideration. His mind is full of things that should be considered as a general.

    Perhaps it was because he felt that it was not good to be too born, so he had a rare desire to take care of his nephew from that kinship relationship.

    Wen Chu's smile froze for a moment, and he spit out a few words: "I'm his ex-boyfriend."

    Said ex-boyfriend is considered safe, the two of them met their parents and got engaged, and both parents waited for the two to get married as soon as they graduated. Get married, make a strong marriage.

    But no one thought that such a mistake would happen.

    Song Baifeng thought of what happened the night before, and guessed something in his mind. This person probably wanted to be broken in love.

    He looked at Wen Chu calmly, although he was not very sensitive to things like appearance, but he also felt that the person in front of him had a pretty face and was pleasing to the eye.

    Wen Chu was wearing a school uniform at this time, although he was an Alpha, but he looked very obedient and obedient, Song Baifeng felt a little regretful unconsciously.     He didn't expect that he would take care of people's pain points, so he didn't ask any more questions, nodded his head and walked away. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Wen Chu knocking on the door and entering Jiang Yeshan's office, and vaguely heard " "Zhong Huai" stopped in his tracks.     Turning around and going back, he stood by the door frame and listened to the conversation of the two people inside.

    Wen Chu said: "Let me ask if I can get back the accommodation fee now."

    Fergus has a dormitory apartment, and the tuition fee that the students pay at the beginning includes the accommodation fee, which is still quite expensive according to the usual practice.

    But whether to live or not is a personal choice, and many people who do not live in the school will apply for a refund of the accommodation fee.

    The original owner would go home every day, but the money was nothing to him, and it was too troublesome to fill in the application form, so he didn't care.

    Jiang Yeshan sat there in a well-groomed dress, completely lost the free and easy look when he and Song Baifeng were flirting with each other just now, and looked like a serious and serious person with a decent appearance.

    He frowned when he heard the words, stooped to dig something from the small cabinet next to him, and said to Wen Chu while fiddling, "It's halfway through the semester now, and there is a high probability that the school will not approve it at this point."

    Wen Chu He didn't expect too much, so he took advantage of the recess to ask. It would be best if he could take it back, but if he couldn't take it back, it would be a waste. After all, he really has very little money now.