Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Sent one foolish one away, and there is one left.

    After hearing Wen Chu's words, the man almost knelt down again.

    Wen Chu pulled him impatiently: "There is no need to do such a great gift."

    The man barely stood up straight, and said sadly: "The villain Liu Jiang is the owner of this mansion. I have been in business for many years, and I have never done anything sneaky." I have never done anything harmful, so I really don't know what I have offended."

    Wen Chu said nothing.

    A servant behind him came to this side after hearing the conversation, and said dissatisfiedly: "There has been a famine here for many years, and our master will build a free porridge shop to relieve the victims, and sometimes even distribute money directly from the treasury to the poor. It's impossible to think that God is unfair, and good people don't get rewarded, so they suffer these things for nothing."

    Liu Jiang sighed, his wrinkled face showed a bit of vicissitudes of life, and he bowed to Wen Chu again: "Thank you, immortal, for helping us destroy This evil fire, please ask the immortal to help us find that monster, so I can give an explanation to everyone in the Liu family."

    "Since you have invited the Zongzhen sect, this matter will definitely have a result." He uncovered this topic, and turned to ask aside The boy asked: "Are there any casualties?" The

    boy didn't expect that he would talk to him, looking at the pretty face in front of him, the expression of righteous indignation just now disappeared, he showed a smirk, and said naively: "No "

    Wen Chu nodded, and continued to ask: "What strange things have happened to your family recently? When did it start?"

    Liu Jiang took over the conversation: "Immortal, why don't we go to the main room and talk, you came so far Here, sit down and have a cup of tea to rest."

    Wen Chu smiled at him: "Okay." After

    several people entered the room, Wen Chu sat on the side seat, and Lu Qi stood behind him as usual.

    Pei Yuli had also found a place to sit down, but when he saw Lu Qi standing behind Wen Chu with his head held high, he stood up silently, and stood on both sides of the chair with Lu Qi.

    Wen Chu was made a little uncomfortable by the attitude of these two keepers. What's more, one of them is the demon king, he always feels chilly on the back of his neck.

    The servant hurriedly brought up the prepared tea, and Liu Jiang said: "The strange thing started a few days ago. First, the teacups at home were broken on the ground in the middle of the night, and then things like ledgers disappeared, and then you What I saw just now was like this, suddenly a big fire broke out in the yard, and it couldn’t be extinguished.”

    Wen Chu frowned, and asked, “Is it a direct transition from the disappearance of the account book to setting fire?”

    Liu Jiang was dumb for a moment, and then said: “ That's right."

    Wen Chu asked: "Any other strange things?"

    Liu Jiang shook his head: "That's all."

    Wen Chu stopped talking, he bowed his head and took a few sips of tea. In the original plot, the original owner directly caught the ghost who was acting as a demon, and then rushed over with an attack to knock the ghost out of his wits and help the Liu family solve this problem.

    As for why the "evil ghost" came to the door, the cause and effect behind it was completely ignored. After the task was completed, everything would be fine, and he led the two apprentices back to the business.