Chapter 23

Chapter 23 I sleep below.

    Wen Chu suddenly opened his eyes wide.

    There was a soft touch on his lips, the lips were tightly pressed together, and his brain was a bit blanker than before. It was the first time he was kissed by someone, and his brain, which was originally dull, completely shut down at this time. He didn't dare to move, and opened his mouth to let others ask for it.

    When the kiss was over, Wen Chu still hadn't recovered.

    His eyelashes were stained with tears, and his face was stained with tears. At this moment, he blinked in confusion. Jiang Yuzhou used a lot of self-control to hold back the kiss.

    He reached out to help Wen Chu wipe off the tears on his face, and as soon as he touched it, the three souls and seven souls that Wen Chu had been scared away immediately returned to their places.

    He pulled Jiang Yuzhou's hand off, then wiped his face indiscriminately, didn't speak, and didn't comment on the kiss just now, just lowered his head and picked up the phone with a stern face to make a call.

    It seemed that he didn't take the kiss just now seriously, and he was extremely serious. Only Wen Chu himself knew that the top of his head was about to smoke.

    "Do you want to make a call?" Jiang Yuzhou looked down at his mobile phone and said, "I tried, but there is no signal here."

    Wen Chu crouched down and scratched his hair, his mind wandering did not listen to Qing Jiang Yuzhou's words at all What did he say? He only heard the word "signal" in a daze, and after glancing at the signal grid on the phone, he understood what he said.

    He gave a vague "hmm", then stood up and ran outside: "I'll go outside to look for the signal." In the

    wilderness, finding the signal is not a matter of two steps.

    But Jiang Yuzhou didn't stop him, he looked at Wen Chu's back, lowered his eyes to suppress the burning desire.

    Wen Chu almost ran out, and the cool wind blew over, slowly blowing away the heat from his face. He didn't dare to go far, and paid attention to the inside, he didn't understand the situation yet, for fear that the tall kidnapper would jump up like a dead body and do something to Jiang Yuzhou.

    "Master," Tangyuan said, "this place is very close to Jiang's old house. According to calculations, we can get there within half an hour by car. Compared with the round-trip time by helicopter, it is much faster."

    Since Jiang's old house is far away from the city center, there must be relatively complete medical equipment there. Otherwise, it would be too troublesome to get sick normally.

    Wen Chu glanced at Jiang Yuzhou who was resting with his eyes closed, and said, "You send a message to the butler, tell him the address, and ask him to send someone to take the tall man back to the police station. Let's go to his parents first.

    " After doing it, ask: "But how do you tell them that you found this place?"

    "Just make up a reason," Wen Chu walked back, and he said a little irritatedly, "Just say that the tall guy's cell phone was reserved, and they loved it." Don't believe me."

    Wen Chu walked to the middle of the broken house, knelt down and picked up the gun that was thrown aside, and put it in his pocket.

    He paused and turned around, made gestures in his mind, then walked to Jiang Yuzhou, his eyes fluttered and said: "I just sent a message to the housekeeper, they will be here in a while, your home is not far away , I’ll take you back first.”