Chapter 67

Chapter 67 This kiss is instant

Following Song Baifeng's actions, the surrounding atmosphere became tense.

The person who was held by the gun looked at him, but did not show any panic expression. A glint of prey flashed in his eyes.

Song Baifeng threw the gun to Aidell behind him, and in the gap between throwing the gun, the man immediately put his hand into his pocket, but before he could touch anything, Song Baifeng quickly moved forward, holding the man's two arms Arm, give it a hard turn.

With two clicks, the man's shoulders were lifted, and a grim and painful expression appeared on his face. Kneeling on the ground overwhelmed.

Edel caught the thing thrown to him, and pointed the gun at the man kneeling on the ground.

Song Baifeng let go, and someone from both sides immediately came over and held down the man's shoulders, turning the gun/gun out of his body, preventing him from doing anything else or passing on information.

Song Baifeng looked at the doctor: "Let's go?"

He went upstairs without waiting for his reply.

Dr. Lin looked around, these people were holding weapons solemnly, no one spoke, and no one dared to move, he stood there hesitating for a while, swallowed nervously, followed with light steps Song Baifeng.

Several other doctors were already waiting by the side. Dr. Lin lowered his head and gave them some instructions, and then he started to get busy in an orderly manner.

Dr. Lin glanced at the people next to him: "General Song is an Alpha, right? I need to stimulate the release of pheromones. You will have some influence on the patients here, or go out and wait."

The doctors in the room are all Betas, He was the only Alpha. Song Baifeng sat on the bench beside him, did

not respond to his words, but suddenly asked: "How is Dr. Lin's family?"

Immediately understood, his hands trembled while debugging the equipment. Doctor Lin paused, then turned around to look at Song Baifeng, with a serious expression on his face: "It's not good."

Song Baifeng lowered his head and chuckled, "No wonder."

"Do you know where they are now?" Song Baifeng asked.

"I don't know." Dr. Lin said.

"I'll help you find them." Song Baifeng stood up and glanced at the person lying on the bed. "He's just grown up, I hope you know he's a doctor."

After he finished speaking, he walked towards the door and left Room.

Aidell was waiting for him in the corridor, and the young man had already been detained. Song Baifeng leaned on the armrest, heaved a sigh of relief, and kept his gaze on the door.

"How come?" Adel asked.

"Need to stimulate the release of pheromone," Song Baifeng said, "He will feel uncomfortable when I'm there." Aidell asked, "Are

n't you afraid of any accident?" Song Baifeng paused, turned his back and said,

"I trust that doctor. And he I didn't think about what to do, otherwise the Freedom Army wouldn't have sent people to follow."

Aidell didn't bother with this matter anymore, he asked instead: "When did you take my gun away just now? I didn't even notice?"

"Well," Song Baifeng said, "I even put a test tube in your place, go back and check the ingredients in it."