Chapter 136

Chapter 136 There is nothing to like about a scumbag like that.

Wen Chu's eyes widened instantly.

This sentence made his heart tremble without warning.

Because he alone, introduced a new bill throughout the empire.

Probably anticipating the mermaid's reaction, Lian Yize just raised his head and let those blue eyes look at him, but the corners of his mouth curled up slightly unconsciously.

Wen Chu calmed down, clenched his fingers together and stirred, lowered his head and said, "That's fine, if Belias tricks my people to come up again in the future, he can't do anything to them anymore." Even Yize

Zhang He pursed his lower lip, hesitated for a moment and still didn't speak.

Lian Yize led him directly to the restaurant.

In the past, Wenchu ​​was hugged like this when he was in the mermaid state, but now both legs are still in good condition, and the feeling is completely different from before.

At this time, there were quite a lot of servants cleaning and tidying up. Seeing Lian Yize come in with someone in his arms, his eyes drifted away from time to time.

Wen Chu himself was a little awkward at first, and he was even more ashamed when he saw this. He pursed his lips and turned his face, looking at Lian Yize's clothes.

"I'll go down, I can walk a few steps." Wen Chu's tone was very firm.

The satin-like hair swayed with his movements, brushing against the fabric, bringing a soft touch, and even Yize's arms seemed to go numb for a moment.

He didn't go back to Wen Chu's words, and he didn't let him go.

Wen Chu raised his head: "There's really no problem, is it possible that I will be hugged in everything I do in the future?"

Thinking about that scene, Wen Chu felt suffocated.

He is a male mermaid, being hugged around all day long, how decent is he? !

Lian Yize paused, and said, "There is a wheelchair at home, you use it first."

Wen Chu let out a "hmm", and heaved a sigh of relief.

Because the wheelchair cannot go up the stairs, Wen Chu's residence is temporarily arranged in the large fish tank in the study on the first floor.

Lian Yize had to go to work during the day, and would only come back there at night to handle business for a while.

It's not too long to stay here, so Wen Chu agreed.

Every time Lian Yize returns to the study after get off work, he can always find a mermaid reading a book or playing with small stones in the aquarium, and when he returns late, he can be seen standing in front of the bookcase carefully selecting books for bedtime.

The mermaid doesn't know how to look at him, but every time she says "I'm back."

Lian Yize likes this sentence very much, and also likes the feeling it brings.

This small study is like an extra den for two people.

At night, Lian Yize was handling official business in the study, and sometimes he could see the mermaid submerged in the water when he turned his head and had already fallen asleep.

He was lying on his side, his face was extremely calm, and he could vaguely see the red lips and white teeth of the mermaid through the glass and the water surface. The lips are slightly parted, white bubbles pop out from time to time, the long silver hair is spread behind her, and a few colorful small stones are half held in her white hands.