Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Are you leaving?

Ji Hanyan moved his hand to the position of his heart, curled his fingers slightly, and clenched the fabric tightly. But it couldn't calm down the restless heartbeat at all.

Seeing the man covering his breath with his hands, he seemed a little cold. Ji Hanyan frowned, and walked quickly towards Wen Chu.

He walked to Wen Chu's side, and unconsciously reached out to help him tighten his clothes.

But before his hands touched his clothes, Wen Chu immediately stepped back and looked at him warily.

Ji Hanyan was stabbed by this gaze, and his half-stretched hand got stuck in the air: "I..."

"Wait a minute," Wen Chu hurriedly interrupted him, pointing to the clothes he was wearing, "I I really didn't have any thick clothes when I came out, and I was afraid that I would faint again, and people in the mansion wouldn't let me out if I didn't wear thicker clothes, so I put on yours. Since the prince despises me, I will take it off." The

original owner is a person who can endure As a cold person, he searched the cabinets but couldn't find any clothes that could keep him warm.

As he said he raised his arm and was about to take off the fur coat, Ji Hanyan pressed his hand and said, "No, you can wear it."

Wen Chu didn't insist anymore, he tightened his clothes a little: "Thank you "

Ji Hanyan withdrew his hand, lowered his head and said, "Why are you here?" After he finished speaking, he felt that the few words in this sentence seemed a bit cold, and added without words, "I didn't tell them where they went. "

Wen Chu glanced at him.

Ji Hanyan didn't know what he thought of, and after a while, he said again: "...I'm not doubting you."

Wen Chu said "um", "I guessed it, they said you went out, and you probably won't be back until the afternoon. The location of Yuan Temple is not far or near, so I thought you might be here."

"Why did you come here?" Ji Hanyan asked.

"Okay." It was a bit cold outside, Wen Chu shrank his head into his clothes a little, "I promised to bring these things back together with you, and I'm not someone who breaks promises."

Ji Hanyan's heart moved slightly: "Then you said yesterday..."

"That's angry!"

Wen Chu didn't want to discuss this topic anymore, he just wanted to ask Ji Hanyan about Lan Amber, but he suddenly heard him say: "Yesterday...it was me It's too much."

Wen Chu was taken aback for a moment, and then looked at Ji Hanyan in disbelief. He thought he heard it wrong: "What..."

Ji Hanyan stopped looking at him after saying that, lowered his head and closed his mouth tightly.

Did this person take the wrong medicine, or was he taken away? How could it be possible to say such an apology, Wen Chuyi didn't recover for a while.

He glanced at Ji Hanyan with a rather complicated expression. To be honest, he couldn't tell whether what this man said was true or not. Wen Chu looked away, and after a while, he let out a "hmm".

The two were relatively silent.

Ji Hanyan stood there motionless, with no intention of leaving, as if he was in a daze. Wen Chu took the initiative to ask, "Did you get the blue amber?"

Ji Hanyan recovered, looked up at Wen Chu, and quickly dodged his gaze: "It's in the hall, I'll get it."

Wen Chu followed him They walked over together.