Chapter 153

Chapter 153 (Third watch) Did the high priest bully you into tears?

Wen Chu opened his eyes abruptly, and staggered backward when he couldn't stabilize his body. After barely standing still, he reached out and rubbed the corners of his eyes that were a little sore.

He stared blankly at the hall in front of him, and then lowered his head to glance at the formation on the ground, which means he has returned to the main world.

Wen Chu leaned against the wall, closed his eyes and pinched the center of his brows: "Tang Yuan..."

"Master, I'm here."

Wen Chu took a deep breath: "You just said, what happened to the failure of memory erasure?"

Tang Yuan Paused, some dared not speak. Thinking about it carefully at this moment, everything has already been prompted, but he selectively ignored it, or couldn't believe it.

Before Wen Chu heard a reply, he suddenly caught a glimpse of another figure in the hall. I thought it was the other people who happened to come back with him after finishing the mission, but they were a little surprised when they looked up.

He opened his lips and said nothing.

He just watched the high priest walking towards him step by step, casting a shadow over him.

This feeling is very familiar, very familiar, what Wen Chu was about to say was boring again.

"Your condition is not very good." Yan Li said.

"Well, it's okay." Wen Chu glanced at his dark eyes, looked away, too lazy to deal with it, just wanted to leave here early, "Senior, I'll go first."

He straightened up and left, but was suddenly pulled by the wrist , Yan Li held him tightly, with terrifying strength, his eyes drifted inch by inch on his face, those eyes made Wen Chu feel familiar yet unfamiliar.

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment: "Senior, you..."

The door was knocked open by someone, and a loud roar echoed in the hall: "Chu, you are finally back!"

Guan Lin sprinted towards Wen Chu in a circle : "I waited for you well..." His

words came to an abrupt end. Looking at the scene in front of him, his body froze into a stone, and he looked at Yan Li disbelievingly, as if he was seriously confirming that the person holding Wen Chu was Not the high priest.

A few seconds later, he stood at attention, with a standard smile and wanted to walk back without saying a word.

Wen Chu had a headache: "Wait a minute."

He broke away from Yanli's hand and raised his heel to follow Guan Lin's footsteps: "I'll be with you."

Guan Lin opened his eyes, and the eyeballs floated vigorously towards Yanli's back. Full of hints, he opened his mouth and said silently: "Where's the high priest?"

Wen Chu pursed his lips and said nothing. He just grabbed Guan Lin by the collar and dragged him out.

Seeing the red corners of Wen Chu's eyes, Guan Lin didn't care about the fact that he was still being dragged forward, and asked, "What's the matter with you at Chu? Why are you crying? Are you unhappy?" Wen Chu: "Do

n't Damn, I didn't cry."

Guan Lin thought about the scene he saw just now, and suddenly realized: "Did the high priest bully you into crying?"

Wen Chu's footsteps stopped, he looked down at Guan Lin, and then mercilessly let go of his hand.

Guan Lin fell to the ground with a "bang" sound.

"Can you talk?"

Guan Lin laughed: "So what's the matter? Who provoked you?"

Wen Chu frowned, and reached out to pull Guan Lin up: "No one."

Guan Lin glanced at him: " All right, let's not talk about this. They said a long time ago that you would celebrate when your task is completed, but you never came back, and the reserved room was pushed back several times. When I tell those grandchildren, I'll take you to have a good time, drink some wine and forget about the mess."

He muttered a lot to himself, but found that the people next to him didn't follow, but stood there frowning.

"What's wrong?" Guan Lin asked.

Wen Chu asked in a daze: "You said I was the last one to come back? How long have you been back?"

"It's been a long, long time. With your speed, I'm afraid you haven't stayed in every world for decades." Seeing that he was not in the right state, Guan Lin walked over and slapped him on the shoulder.

"I don't know," Wen Chu said with a headache, "I may have blocked the memory of the previous worlds."

Guan Lin put away his hippie smile, and his face gradually became serious. Going out to missions to block memory is nothing more than those few situations, either encountering something that caused a psychological shadow, or meeting someone who is hard to let go.

Either way, it's not a good situation.

Guan Lin sighed, reached out and rubbed Wen Chu's temples, and asked softly, "How many are left?"

Wen Chu said sullenly, "Only the last one was left."

He suddenly asked, "Why is the high priest in the hall? Guan Lin looked down at him, hesitated and said

, "I heard from the group leader that the high priest went to the small world with us."

Come back together, will there be such a coincidence?"

The author has something to say:

The main world is still unfinished, there are probably one or two chapters left, and it may take a few days to continue writing. There have been a lot of things recently, I am very sorry