Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Are you going to leave me?

Wen Chu was a little dissatisfied, he no longer controlled, and released all his pheromones, and the cherry smell instantly permeated the whole room.

Alpha's pheromone can make Song Baifeng unhappy.

Wen Chu looked up at the person.

The man's face was as usual, and he didn't react at all, as if he didn't feel anything.

For the first time, Wen Chu doubted whether he was an Alpha. Song Baifeng pinched his cheek lightly: "I do

n't hate your pheromone."

If it is fully controlled, it will inevitably produce some rejection reactions, Song Baifeng can only try his best to let his body accept it.

Wen Chu dodged his hand, suffering from nothing to do, he turned his back to the person and did not speak.

Song Baifeng looked at Wen Chu's wrist, the red marks gradually faded, and he returned to the usual whiteness. He put his wrist back under the quilt, and stretched his own hand in, scratching Wen Chu's palm.

"You should have known it when I took you to dinner," Song Baifeng said lightly, "I am not a good person, and I have killed many people. I will do crazy things by any means to achieve my goals, and there will be many Dark thoughts."

Wen Chu's ears twitched.

"You should have left when you knew about it," Song Baifeng said, "It's too late now."

Wen Chu was speechless, he gritted his teeth and reminded: "General Song, we went to eat the day before yesterday, and it's only been two days! How can I leave without giving me any time to react?"

Song Baifeng's focus was successfully shifted to the north and south poles, his eyes were deep, and he grabbed Wen Chu's hand suddenly, with a dangerous tone: "You want to leave me?"

His strength was a little too strong , holding down the bone, Wen Chu couldn't hold back a "huh".

Song Baifeng immediately let go of his hand, and he said in a panic, "Sorry, I..."

"It's okay." Wen Chu interrupted him, stretched out his hand and rubbed it himself.

Song Baifeng sensed that something was wrong with his emotions, the person who was usually reluctant to touch, now repeatedly made him feel pain.

Regret and self-blame came up again, and my heart was sore and swollen. Wen Chu knew what Song Baifeng was thinking when he saw Song Baifeng's expression: "It's really fine, I'm not a coquettish

woman, even if someone kicks me to the corner, I can still stand up alive and kicked."

Thousands of miles away, he frowned: "No one will treat you like this."

Wen Chu: "..."

"You have stayed by my side for too long. Although my pheromone is not strong, it will definitely be helpful to me if I keep smelling it." Emotions are a bit affected." Wen Chu pulled up the quilt, "Why don't you go back first, I'll sleep later."

Song Baifeng didn't expect him to comfort himself in this situation.

He suddenly felt that he was not worthy of Wen Chu.

Song Baifeng paused, and he walked towards the door of the room: "I'll get you a cup of hot milk."

In the corridor, Song Baifeng found Aidell's number while going downstairs, and dialed it.