Chapter 149

Chapter 149 - End of the Fifth World -

[Energy has been collected, this task is completed. ]

[The tasker will be sent to the main world after twelve hours. ]

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, and immediately opened his eyes.

The car bumped all the way, moving forward on the broken pebble road.

Lian Yize reached out with one hand and touched Wen Chu's head: "I haven't arrived yet, sleep for a while."

They just got the Heart of the Ocean a few days ago, and when Wen Chu was free, he put the things in his around. Today, I finally finished collecting the energy, so I suggested to Lian Yize to send the things back to the sea.

Now on the way to the port.

Wen Chu let him move, glanced at the heart of the ocean that was still in his pocket, and asked Tang Yuan in his mind: "What did that mean just now?

" I'm going back." The further it spoke, the lower its voice.

Clenching her hands suddenly, Wen Chu asked, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Tang Yuan whispered, "I just found out."

"What about the worlds I experienced before?" Wen Chu asked.

"This has never happened before," Tangyuan said. "It may be that the main world is afraid that people will stay in the small world after completing the task, so this kind of measure is taken." "Then there is no other way,"

he paused Dun said, "Let me stay here for a while."

"Probably not."

Lian Yize glanced at Wen Chu's frowning brows through the rearview mirror: "Did you have a nightmare?

" Looking at the vast mountain mist in front of you, lush trees flashed on both sides, and fresh and comfortable colors fell on the retina. But he still felt oppressed and uncomfortable, as if his heart was blocked by something.

Once back, he has no right to leave the main world without authorization, and everything that happens here will have nothing to do with him, just like a permanent separation.

There are still twelve hours, which is too soon.

"Master," Tang Yuan asked, "Are you sad?"

Wen Chu said nothing.

"You don't belong here in the first place," Tang Yuan said, "You just came to perform a mission, and there is still a long time in the future..."

The car suddenly stopped.

Lian Yize touched the corners of Wen Chu's eyes: "What's wrong?"

"No," Wen Chu looked at the transparent glass, only to realize that his eyes were red, "...I feel like I'm going home soon."

After he finished speaking, he added: "It's been a long time since I saw Second Sister and the others."

"If you like it, I'll take you back to have a look when I have time," Lian Yize said, "It just so happened that I had someone develop a nearby island. The place where you live under the sea is very close, and it is estimated that you will be able to move in in two months. When you go back, I will live there and wait for you, and you can also bring other mermaids up to play..." "What if

I stay at the bottom of the sea and don't come back ?" Wen Chu asked softly.

Even Yize was stunned for a moment, and the atmosphere seemed to have stagnated. Looking at Wen Chu with black eyes, he finally sighed: "Don't make such a joke." "Then I won't say that anymore,