Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Tomorrow I will send his deed of sale to the Shizi's residence.

This time the situation was a bit unexpected.

The situation he traveled through was even more embarrassing than last time.

The location is a luxurious restaurant, with warm fragrance and sleeves, next to it is a long dark red solid wood table, filled with various delicacies.

Wen Chu held the jug in his hand, only half a bottle of wine was left in it, the body of the jug was tilted, and the wine was still flowing out.

And sitting in front of him was a man with a handsome face, deep eyebrows, knife-cut temples, a pair of red phoenix eyes slightly raised looking at him, leaning lazily on the chair, with long black hair scattered to his waist.

She was wearing a light blue silk gown with gorgeous patterns, and a thin lavender belt around her waist, but the pattern was made of thin golden threads.

Coincidentally, the wine landed on the purple belt impartially, and then slowly flowed down the silk clothes.

Wen Chu immediately straightened the jug a bit: "Yes..." The

words stopped suddenly, and a large number of memories of the original owner flooded into his mind, and Wen Chu felt dense tingling pains one after another.

The original owner's name was Rong Shen, and he was a shadow guard beside King Rui Li Ze.

King Rui usually likes to take him with him when he goes out. One is that the original owner has high martial arts skills, so he will not encounter any danger when going out. The second is that Rong Shen is loyal, he does what he is asked to do, and never asks a word. His character is still a bit dull, his eyebrows are delicate, and he looks extraordinarily innocent and careless.

Logically speaking, such a person should live a long time.

But today, he was killed as an assassin because he accidentally spilled wine on the man opposite him.

The person on the opposite side is called Ji Hanyan, the son of the ruling family.

His father was the only prince of the opposite sex in the dynasty, and he led troops to fight outside all the year round. His mother was the Holy Majesty's own sister, but she passed away early.

Judging from the original owner's experience, Ji Hanyan's temperament is really not very good. He has too much power, but he is violent and cruel. He does things according to his mood or preferences.

Wen Chu endured the pain of his head exploding, and said, "I'm sorry, I stepped on something just now." Under his

feet was a white jade wine glass that fell to the ground at an unknown time. , and then the wine was poured on the person.

It would be okay if it was just like this, but when he sprained his ankle, a silver light flew over, pierced the dark green window paper on the hollowed-out window, and shot straight at Ji Hanyan.

It was precisely because the original owner caught a glimpse of a silver light out of the corner of his eye that he didn't react. Otherwise, with his skill, he wouldn't be tripped by the thing under his feet.

The blade barely stopped an inch away from Ji Hanyan's face, and was accurately pinched by the person behind him.

Ji Hanyan took the blade in his hand, and said in a very calm tone: "It is said that the dark guards around King Rui are very skilled in martial arts," he chuckled, "I didn't expect to sprain their feet while walking, why does it look so weak?"