Chapter 59

Chapter 59 "Be good," Song Baifeng said warmly, "Don't look."

Wen Chu stayed in the hospital for nearly a month, and his daily range of activities was extremely limited, so returning to Song Baifeng's house again felt like a world away.

The layout here has not changed at all, but Wen Chu still couldn't stop looking left and right in novelty. It was really boring in the hospital.

The butler sent Wen Chu's luggage to his own room. Song Baifeng pointed to the sofa, and said to Wen Chu: "Wait here for a while." He went upstairs after speaking.

Wen Chu didn't know why, so he sat on the sofa and waited. I'm a little hungry, it's past five in the afternoon, and Song Zhi is coming back from school soon, so I don't know what to eat.

Braised prawns in oil, fish with pickled vegetables, sweet and sour pork tenderloin, Kung Pao chicken or...

After he thought about all the food he wanted to eat and thought about it, he looked up at the stairs. Song Baifeng didn't know what he was doing up there. , still did not come down.

Just when he couldn't help but want to go up and have a look, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Song Baifeng was wearing a black high-necked bottoming shirt, a black woolen overcoat, trousers wrapped around his straight and slender legs, and shiny black leather boots on his feet. A slender silver necklace hung on his chest, and even his hair was neatly combed.

In Wen Chu's impression, Song Baifeng wore all kinds of military uniforms the most. When he didn't wear military uniforms, he usually just found some loose and casual clothes to put on.

At this time, it is rare to show his other formal appearance, and the whole person looks very regular and mature. Not like a general, but more like a certain leader working in a company.

While straightening the back collar of his woolen coat, Song Baifeng went down the stairs and asked, "Are you in a hurry?"

Wen Chu shook his head, and after thinking for a while, he asked, "Are you going on a blind date?"

Song Baifeng paused, strangely Glancing at him: "What kind of a blind date?"

Wen Chu pointed out, "Then what does that mean?"

"Last time I said that I would take you to dinner after you finished the exam," Song Baifeng said, "You got the first place in the exam, so of course you will have a good meal.

" It was to invite him to dinner. I was a little flattered in my heart.

Then he looked down at his black leather jacket and jeans embroidered with cute cartoon characters, stretched out his hand and scratched: "Then I too..."

"No need to change," Song Baifeng had already walked to the entrance, he stretched out his hand to hook the table, The key on the car jumped up and landed in his hand, "It's very cute."

Wen Chu: "..."

Song Baifeng drove a black sports car with smooth curves and a translucent white light reflected on the body. On the contrary, it matched Song Baifeng right now, with a kind of suffocating air.

Wen Chu sat up and asked, "Is it just the two of us? Don't you have to wait for Song Zhi to come back from school?"

"What are you waiting for?" Song Baifeng stepped on the gas pedal, "Just let the chef cook something for him when you come back."

Song Baifeng turned his hands Get on the steering wheel, leave the gate of the villa: "Anyway, my brother will be back in a few days, he should go too."