Chapter 88

Chapter 88 I feed you.

    I don't want the glass cup anymore, so I want to get his injury back?

    Wen Chupin realized the weight of these words, and while being surprised, wondered if this son's head had been knocked out by a wooden fish.

    He wrapped his bloody wrist with his other uninjured hand, as if he was fine because he couldn't see it.

    Before the medicine arrived, Ji Hanyan stretched out his hand to hold Wen Chu's palm, and anxiously glanced in the direction where Qin Baici left.

    The people in Zishuang Palace are best at lightness kungfu, the person opposite took advantage of his strength to leap, and landed lightly in front of Wen Chu, and lowered his eyes to glance at the person lying on the ground.

    No wonder it came so silently just now that even Ji Hanyan didn't notice it.

    "Is this how Zishuang Palace treats guests?" Ji Hanyan's face sank like water, his tone remained unchanged, but his voice was as cold as if it had been quenched by ice

    . The man looked away: "I only asked Xiaoci to bring a man back. The two extra Zishuang palaces are naturally not welcome. I advise you two to leave early."

    Ji Hanyan sneered: "It's up to you whether we leave or not." "

    "You..."

    "Stop arguing, stop arguing!" Qin Baici got out of the boat with the medicine and walked up to Ji Hanyan, "You bandage him first, and I will explain it to senior sister."

    Ji Hanyan even Now I want to level the Zishuang Palace, but the most urgent thing is the injury on Wen Chu's hand.

    He took the medicine and pulled people into the boat.

    The other hand was gently removed, and Ji Hanyan gave him a careful yet distressed look, then held Wen Chu's palm, frowning, and sprinkled the powder on the wound very lightly and seriously.

    This person moved very slowly, and he was only willing to sprinkle a little at a time.

    Wen Chu is not stupid, so he can naturally discover Ji Hanyan's abnormality in the past few days, and can even vaguely feel that the reason for this abnormality, as well as Ji Hanyan's attitude towards him, seems to be not just a relationship between friends, but a deeper relationship. An indescribable feeling.

    He was silent for a while, then sighed and said: "If you don't spray the medicine, the wound will heal soon."

    Ji Hanyan squeezed his somewhat cold hands slightly: "How is that possible." Then he explained: "If you spray too much, it will hurt."

    Wen Chuquan pretended not to hear it, and diverted his attention to the conversation between Qin Baici and her senior sister.

    "How long have you known each other? How can you eat his pastries without knowing when they are sold!"

    "They are not bad people!"

    "The word "bad people" can't be written on their faces. He 's a good man."

    Wenchu ​​stopped listening after hearing this, and guessed that the man who was captured might be called Hu Ming, he turned his eyes and saw that the man's face was livid, his chest was undulating abnormally, and his face was a bit dark. Swollen, seems to want to vomit.

    After a while, Qin Baici came back angrily, and sat next to Wen Chu with a stern face, with teardrops still hanging from his eyes.

    The senior sister immediately followed.