Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Who locked you up?

Wen Chu was startled for a moment and then recovered. He looked at Lavelle, he had a lot of questions to ask, he hesitated for a moment, thinking that he still had something to do, so he didn't speak again.

Lavelle said: "Karin is outside, I can find him if I need anything."

After they left, Wen Chu got out of bed, stood in front of a high bookshelf, and glanced at the rows of hardcover books. There are various types.

Wen Chu walked towards the door, and Karin was really standing outside, and immediately walked over after seeing Wen Chu: "Is there anything I need?"

Karin's attitude towards him was not like that of other blood races. It was the same when he came to find him, his tone of voice remained the same, his expression remained the same, like a robot with no emotion.

He looked about thirty years old on his face, tall and powerful, and Wen Chu felt that he was more like a high-ranking person than Wei Siqi.

"Can I go find a friend?" Wen Chu asked. It was agreed at that time that he would go to deliver some food to Qi Shi every day, but he didn't expect this kind of thing to happen afterwards. He lay in bed for a few days, not knowing what Qi Shi would be worried about.

"Master Lavelle told you to cultivate well, and try not to walk around randomly in the near future." Karin said, "If necessary, I can help you convey information or send things there." Wen Chu breathed a sigh of relief: "His number

is 1044, can you tell him that I have something to do recently and I can't go to him."

"Yes," Karin said, "I'll convey it now."

"Excuse me." Wen Chu smiled.

Wen Chu looked at Karin's back, and was about to go back to the room to sleep when he heard a strange voice.

"Mr. Lin, please wait a moment.

Mr. Lin?

Karin has already gone far away. Wen Chu was stunned for a moment before realizing that he was calling him. Normally, only one person would call him Lin Yu, but now suddenly came Lin Yu." Sir, it made him instantly feel that his compulsion has improved a lot.

But how does this person know his name?

Wen Chu turned around, and saw a blood race he had never seen before, with red pupils, wearing a white shirt, a black vest, and a coat on his arm, walking towards him calmly and gracefully.

He stopped two steps away from Wen Chu: "Is Lord Lavelle here?" "

Ah," Wen Chu pointed casually, "He just left for something, and I don't know when he will be back."

" That's really unfortunate."

Under normal circumstances, this person should have left after hearing the words just now, Wen Chu waited for another two seconds, and seeing that this person didn't intend to move, he said very politely: "What are you looking for?" What's the matter with him? If you don't mind, you can tell me, and I'll convey it to you when he comes back." "

No, I'll wait here." The man smiled, "My name is Fred, and my identity is the Marquis. "

Fred already knew his name, so Wenchu ​​didn't introduce himself, just said "hmm".

Fred pointed his finger at the door with his coat hooked: "Do you mind if I go in and sit for a while?"

Yes.