Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Wenchu ​​was a little flattered.

I think so, but the reality is quite cruel.

There is a low gold table in the carriage, not far from him, Wen Chu expended a lot of effort to kick the legs of the gold table in front of him, and the plate containing the delicate snacks fell on the ground with a "snap". On the ground... not broken.

Not sure if the carpet is too soft or the quality of the plate is too good.

The medicine on his body became more and more powerful, and every part of his body seemed to weigh a thousand catties, and it took a lot of energy to blink.

Wen Chu originally wanted to move over to the small table with his back to the table, and rub the rope against the table legs, but he only moved a little, and his eyes darkened, and his body fell to the ground without warning, and he lost consciousness.

When he woke up, he was no longer in the carriage, and those people threw him on the floor of a random room.

The room was empty, without any furniture, let alone decorations, but the floor was covered with straw. The area here is the size that can fit two narrow beds.

The walls are made of gray cement with no patterns. There is a small partition window on the right side, which is high and not too big. It is also surrounded by iron bars, and only allows some light into the room.

The full moonlight shone on Wen Chu's face piece by piece.

Wen Chu didn't expect that there would be such a place in Ji Hanyan's house, this kind of place is not normal at first sight.

The body has recovered most of its strength, Wen Chu asked Tang Yuan: "How long have I slept?"

"It's been six or seven hours, and it's around ten o'clock in the evening," Tang Yuan said, "It's already dark outside."

Wen Chu "Yeah" and asked: "Did anyone come here during the period?"

"A person came here to check every two hours, and left after seeing that you were still here." Tang Yuan said, "Ji Hanyan didn't come either. "

The quality of the rope was so good that Wen Chu's hand was tied behind his back and he couldn't break free. He stood up and walked to the door, looking at the small hole in the lock under the faint moonlight.

Then he turned his back against the wall, grabbed a few knots of straw in his hands, and moved his fingers deftly.

"What are you doing?" Tangyuan asked puzzled.

"Make the key," Wen Chu closed his eyes, "the straw is a bit soft and can be shaped, but it hardens after being compacted in one piece. It's a pity not to make good use of such a good thing."

He compacted the soft straw, straightened it, Although his back was turned and he couldn't see, his fingers were still moving quickly, weaving strands of straw into crude keys in his hand.

Tang Yuan was surprised: "When did you master this skill?"

"I don't know it," Wen Chu said confidently, "But the original owner has been an assassin for a long time, and he is very proficient in his techniques."

Wen Chu opened the door with the key Then, using the corners of the door, he rubbed the rope on his handle hard, and after untying the rest of his body, Wen Chu casually threw the rope on the ground.

There is a small courtyard outside the room, and there are two people guarding the gate.

The original owner's martial arts were strong, and his body had some kind of muscle memory. Wen Chu simply and neatly gave the two of them a hand knife from behind, and then supported their fainted bodies against the wall.