Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - The end of the first world -

    In addition to the ten numbers from 0 to 9, there are two keys on the keyboard, one is confirmation and the other is blank key.

    The meaning of the blank key is that no matter how much the item being auctioned is finally called, it will be bought by the person who presses the blank key at a higher price.

    Private casinos generally have this unwritten rule, commonly known as "capping".

    If this person is more popular, then everyone sitting here will give him face, and the asking price is just a formality, and it will not soar to the sky. If you are unlucky, and someone happens to want this item especially and feels dissatisfied, then you have to carry it even if someone shouts that you will go bankrupt.

    Although there are all the richest people in the world, generally no one dares to do this. After all, there are great risks, and no one wants to fall into the dust from the clouds.

    As soon as Jiang Yuzhou finished speaking, a little light shone on the seats of the two of them.

    There was applause from all directions, Jiang Yuzhou stood up, buttoned up his suit, bowed slightly to the front, back, left, and right in a gentle manner, and then sat down slowly.

    Watching this scene, Wen Chu felt more complicated than spilling ten bowls of vinegar.

    I don't know whether Jiang Yuzhou directly capped the purchase of the diamond ring or this person may face the risk of bankruptcy, which will have a greater impact on him.

    It goes without saying who the diamond ring is for.

    So these two things came together, and there was only one feeling left in Wenchu—Jiang Yuzhou could really give up everything for him.

    Wen Chu glanced at Jiang Yuzhou who had just sat down, and the man looked back, still with a calm smile on his face.

    He asked with complicated emotions: "What if you go bankrupt?" "I have a boyfriend     who

    can earn more than one million a day," Jiang Yuzhou said, "If you go bankrupt, you will support me."

They still didn't deal with what they said on the road in Jiang's old house. At this time, Jiang Yuzhou took out this sentence and aired it again, and the two of them suddenly felt a little tricky.

    There were calls one after another around. Since someone has already capped the item, the purpose is to increase the value of another level of the item, so if no one asks the price, it will not give face to the capped person.     The sound of asking prices has not stopped. At the beginning, it only increased by one million one million, and then it flew up by ten million to ten million, and the price could double several times in a minute.     In the end, the price had soared to 500 million, which was fifty times higher than the original price. Wen Chu couldn't help but freeze his mind. Fortunately, no one shouted anymore. Five hundred million yuan should have been worth enough for an ornament.     At the end, under Wen Chu's gaze, Jiang Yuzhou switched the unit of the numeric keypad to millions, pressed the three numbers "521", and clicked to confirm.     Then she raised her eyes to Wen Chu, with smiles in her eyes.     Jiang Yuzhou went to the warehouse to pick up the diamond ring with the auction staff, but Wen Chu was sent back to the room by him first.     Wen Chu lay alone on the big soft bed in the room, looking at the ceiling above his head. He suddenly remembered that he had just come to this world, when Jiang Yuzhou saw him as displeased, and used him as someone else's substitute.     Substitute...     When Wen Chu thought of these two words again, he felt full of disobedience. He turned over and thought, could Jiang Yuzhou be such a person?     The phone rang, and Wen Chu sat up to answer the phone. Jiang Yuzhou's somewhat distorted voice came from inside: "Are you in the room?"     "Yes." Wen Chu said.     "Come out for a while," Jiang Yuzhou said, "come to the deck."     Wen Chu didn't move, he knew what Jiang Yuzhou was going to do, but he didn't know what happened recently, the closer the mission was to end, the more cautious he became.     And another kind of thinking is also reminding himself all the time that he does not belong to this world, his birth and growth have nothing to do with this place, and his hometown is thousands of miles away from here, and an inexplicable sense of floating makes him at a loss.