Chapter 50

Chapter 50 That slap of myself was for nothing.

    Wen Chu was walking around the campus with his schoolbag in his hand, but no one caught up behind him.

    But next time you come back to class, you will definitely be punished. And the punishment is estimated to be not small.

    He didn't want to stay there, but he didn't want to see Song Zhi's face, looking at him in disbelief, even a little bit wronged, tears were about to flow out.

    What are you wronged? Wen Chu only felt nauseated.

    He could even imagine Song Zhi running to Song Baizheng crying, asking his father for help in revenge.

    But Wen Chu doesn't care, he is really impulsive, but it is not accurate to say that he does not consider the consequences, because he can accept any consequences.

    Even if he is expelled and doesn't go to school, such an adult with hands and feet can still starve to death, and if it is more serious, the task will fail and go home.

    Wen Chu threw the bag over his shoulder and walked quickly towards the school gate.

    Tangyuan asked aloud: "Where are you going?"

    It had a bad feeling.

    "Go to Song Baifeng's house and take out my suitcase," Wen Chu said, "I still have some money on hand, go out and rent a house to live in."

    Tang Yuan knew Wen Chu's character, sighed inwardly, and said no more.

    Wen Chu arrived at the subway station. It was after the morning rush hour, and there were not as many people as before.

    Soon he arrived at Song Baifeng's house. He originally thought that Song Baifeng had already left. After all, he was a major general, so he would definitely not be free. Then sneakily take out the luggage, and then call someone after finding the place, and avoid the embarrassment when meeting.

    Just as he opened the door of the villa, he happened to meet Song Baifeng who was about to walk out.

    Wen Chu: "..."

    Song Baifeng was wearing a military uniform, and just as he put on his black boots, the door in front of him was suddenly opened, and then he saw Wen Chu's face.

    The two froze at the same time.

    Song Baifeng quickly realized, he frowned, and asked, "Aren't you going to school?"

    Wen Chu hooked his fingers on the shoulder strap of his schoolbag, lowered his head and gave a very vague "hmm", then didn't know what to say what.

    Song Baifeng bent slightly to look into Wen Chu's eyes, Wen Chu immediately took a step back, leaning his shoulder against the door, and said uncomfortably, "Something happened."

    Song Baifeng didn't say anything, he turned around and didn't know I made a phone call with someone and said, "I'll be there later."

    Then I hung up and called another person.

    Wen Chu glanced at him secretly, and saw that the name displayed on it belonged to Jiang Yeshan.

    Wen Chu quietly put his hand on the doorknob.

    want to go.

    Song Baifeng's aura is completely different from Song Zhi's. Wen Chu dared to throw his fist at Song Zhi's face without hesitation, but for Song Baifeng...Wen Chu looked at the straight person, either because he didn't dare, or It doesn't feel right.