Chapter 4

Chapter 4 This planet probably won't be able to stay any longer.

    Wen Chu was so annoyed by the person surnamed Jiang beside him that he lost all sleepiness. He crossed his arms and didn't say a word on the way.

    Then he made a big mistake for Jiang Yuzhou in his heart.

    The scenery outside the window slowly changed, from tall buildings to green.

    Jiang's father had spent most of his life in a high-rise building in the city center, and when the two children grew up to be independent, they couldn't wait to run to the old house in the wilderness.

    Usually rarely intervene in company affairs, and rarely go to the company. It can be regarded as living a retired life of idle clouds and wild cranes.

    The sky is high and the emperor is far away, and the news that Jiang Yuzhou has taken care of someone has never reached the ears of those two, but it is not a problem if they never get married. The two elders urge the marriage back and forth.

    As for his elder brother Jiang Yutai, who was two years older than Jiang Yuzhou, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother knew that he was a proper playboy and a good-natured man. He was usually handed over to Jiang Yuzhou for the important affairs of the company, and he took care of what he did every day with ease.

    It is the youngest son who works hard every day and is obedient. It is really worrying, so I want to quickly let him find a wife who can take care of his loved ones, and don't take care of everything by himself.

    They just wanted to take advantage of the time when Ning Xihe returned to China, and let Jiang Yuzhou bring back the so-called "future wife" so that the family could meet.

    The car stopped on a certain forest path.

    "Cars can't pass the road behind," Jiang Yuzhou said, "Let's get out of the car and walk directly."

    Jiang's old house is far away from the city center, and it is a villa occupying a large hill.

    The villa is surrounded by mountains and rivers, and the scenery is beautiful, but it takes some effort for people to walk there.

    Originally, he wanted to build a road directly to the entrance of the villa, but Jiang's father insisted on implementing the "hermit" style and hated the heavy traffic, so in the end he only paved a gravel road with a width of two people.

    Every day after dinner, I take my wife for a walk on the path in the forest to relieve my hunger, and my life is relaxed and comfortable.

    When Wen first arrived, the whole family stood at the door with smiles on their faces, as if they were welcoming the heroes who had returned in triumph.

    Then at the moment when he saw Wen Chu, the smile froze on his face for an instant, and he didn't accept it, and he couldn't laugh even if he continued to laugh.

    At the beginning, they wanted to find Jiang Yuzhou the right girl. Not only would they be able to make a strong marriage, but the company would be promoted to a higher level, and there would be much less friction and conflicts together.

    But Jiang Yuzhou has always been unwilling, and the two elders have no choice but to lower their demands on their daughter-in-law. In the end, they think that as long as they are gentle and considerate, they can take care of Jiang Yuzhou. It doesn't matter what the family situation is.

    Unexpectedly, this last stubbornness would also be ruthlessly broken.

    The atmosphere was suddenly suppressed.