Chapter 39

Chapter 39 I weave moonlight into a piccolo and give it to you.

    The touch of the fingertips was cold and delicate, and a steady stream of heat came from the place where they touched. For a moment, Pei Yuli trembled all over. He immediately put down his hands and tried his best to breathe steadily and heavily.

    Wen Chu touched the place that Pei Yuli touched just now in puzzlement: "What's the matter, is there something on it?"

    Pei Yuli didn't dare to look at him: "Well...a little bug flew up just now, let me help you. You took it off." The

    weather at night is still not very cool, but also a bit muggy, there are many weeds and trees around, and some small flying insects are normal.

    Bugs...

    flying on his face?

    Wen Chu, who was not at all afraid of facing the evil spirits, his legs were a little weak at this time, his face was extremely stiff, and his hands froze. Then he rubbed the corners of his eyes vigorously, and the corners of his eyes turned red.

    Pei Yuli sensed that something was wrong, he stretched out his hand to hold Wen Chu's wrist, frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Wen Chu's movements didn't stop, he didn't speak, and he seemed to be in a state of sluggishness.

    Pei Yuli looked at him like this, and immediately thought of the reason. He regretted what he said just now, and was so distressed that he died, and hurriedly said: "I just lied to you, there are no bugs."

    The movement of Wen Chu's hands suddenly stopped When he got down, he turned his eyes blankly, looked at Pei Yuli, opened his lips slightly, but couldn't say anything.

    Pei Yuli took him over, and patted his back reassuringly: "I'm sorry, I lied to you just now." He didn't expect that his casual words would bring such great excitement to Wen Chu. , had no choice but to say over and over again in a panic: "I'm sorry."

    After a while, Wen Chu said sullenly: "It's okay." He broke free from Pei Yuli's arms, lowered his head and said, "I don't want to be here Here it is."

    Pei Yuli paused for a moment, and said with a normal expression: "Okay." The hand hanging by his side was almost bloodstained by him. Originally, he wanted to stay with Wen Chu for a little longer, and spend a little more time with him. A second is a luxury, but now such a good opportunity has been wasted by him, so he can only bleed with regret while agreeing to Wen Chu's words.

    Just as Wen Chu was about to take out the escape talisman, Pei Yuli suddenly thought of something, and pressed Wen Chu's hand: "The escape talisman is precious, you don't have many in hand, or... I'll give it to you Go back."     There are only a few talismans in Wen Chu's hands, and the scope of their effects is still limited. The first time I used them was to save my life, and the next few times were because He Xiaoqing didn't have much time left. gone.     Now that the matter has been settled, there is no need for him to waste such a precious thing. Wen Chu nodded, and then looked behind Pei Yuli: "But don't you have a sword?"     Pei Yuli laughed: "It's not just flying with a sword." He stretched out his arm after speaking. , a light light cut towards the distance, and a slender branch fell into his hand after a while.     Pei Yuli moved his fingers slightly, and turned the branch in a circle. Following his movement, a burst of black mist spread from the middle to both sides of the branch.     Where the mist touched, the branches became wider, and when they reached the ends of both sides, the area of ​​the entire branch doubled several times, and the mist dissipated in the air immediately.     He took a step forward, stepped on one end of the branch, stretched out his hand, and pulled Wen Chu over. Before anyone could react, the fragile branch took them to the sky.     Before Wen Chu could stand still, he was about to fall, so he clasped the waist of the person beside him with both hands to stabilize his body.     Where Wen Chu couldn't see, Pei Yuli smiled.     Thinking of what happened just now, Pei Yuli stretched out his hand and put a transparent barrier around it, specially guarding against things that Wen Chu didn't like.