Chapter 99

Chapter 99 is probably in a certain community.

Wen Chu followed.

Anyway, I don't have anything on me, so I can't go to the disadvantages and can't be fooled. Maybe I can learn something this trip.

He recalled what Lavelle said just now, that his home is in the urban area...

These four words conveyed a lot of information at once. Lavelle didn't seem to agree with his blood clan identity. The word urban area also explained the human world outside. It's not a mess.

The two walked one after the other on the dark night road.

The shadows of trees and branches and leaves are reflected on the ground in rows. When the evening wind blows, the leaves shake wildly, and the shadows on the ground are like demons with teeth and claws. Lavelle was wearing a black cloak and seemed to blend in with those as he walked past.

The two walked on the road for a while, but Wen Chu didn't see a car passing by. It is estimated that such a deserted place is quite far from the urban area.

Wen Chu quickened his pace a little, brought the distance between the two closer, and asked: "How much distance is there?"

It took a while to come out from the blood clan just now. It's time to light up.

He had just finished speaking when he suddenly heard a little vibration from a distance. Wen Chu looked back, and after a while, an off-road vehicle that looked exactly like the one that had been blown up just now appeared in their field of vision.

Wen Chu took a look, there was no bomb in this car.

The car door opened, and a middle-aged man got out of the car and stood in front of the two of them: "I'm very sorry for what happened just now. I checked it before I came here. I don't know who installed the bomb." The translation of this sentence

is We don't mean to kill you, we don't know who the murderer is, anyway, it has nothing to do with us.

Lavelle was silent for a moment: "Then what should I say?"

The middle-aged man was taken aback.

"Does it mean that you are too incompetent, or that you lack sincerity, don't want to cooperate, or both?"

The middle-aged man looked at him, he didn't expect him to say it so bluntly, and there was no way to argue with his mouth open.

"There is sincerity." The vicissitudes of life sounded from the car. An old man got out of the car and stood on the other side of the car. He took off his hat and greeted Lavelle, "It's just us The work is not effective and the base is not well protected, so I need your help even more."

The old man walked over as he spoke, and opened the car door for Lavelle. His face was covered with wrinkles and his hair was gray, but his demeanor was extraordinarily energetic, and he also carried the majesty of a superior.

"Let's clear up your middle and high-level people," Lavelle said, "I don't feel at ease."

"Okay." After speaking, the old man saw Wen Chu who was standing aside, looked him up and down, and asked, "Human?" "

No How do humans get out?" Lavelle said.

Wen Nanfeng was stunned for a moment, then glanced at Lavelle.

It's not that human beings can't come out, it's because there are some restrictions on the door? Could it be related to the energy stone? Isn't Ravel a vampire? How did he get out?