Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Let's compete.

Ji Hanyan didn't speak.

Wen Chu pulled the thin thread in his hand, Ji Hanyan felt something in his sleeve move, and he stopped.

"In case you starve to death here," Ji Hanyan said, "Go pick something to eat."

Ji Hanyan saw the astonished expression on Wen Chu's face.

He also thought he might be crazy.

Wen Chu tugged at the rope again: "I..." His words stopped suddenly, and he suddenly coughed up a mouthful of blood. The red blood continuously overflowed from the seam of his lips, staining his already pale face with bright colors.

He covered his mouth and coughed, and said intermittently: "I just... say so, it's not true... I want to eat."

Ji Hanyan had already rushed to him while he was speaking, but he didn't know what to do to help him stop Live blood. After a while, I had no choice but to take out a handkerchief and hand it to Wen Chu.

He was probably injured, and his psychology might be more fragile than usual. Now he feels uncomfortable all over, and he still feels cold. He wants to rely on others, and he doesn't want to sit here alone.

This is probably common to everyone.

He didn't want the only living person next to him to leave, but he couldn't say anything to directly persuade the person who was much higher than him, so he could only continue: "And...you take it back, I can't eat it..."

" Stop talking." Ji Hanyan didn't pick up the veil when he saw Chu, frowned and wiped off the blood on his face, "I'm not leaving."

Wen Chu's situation was more serious than he thought, in case this person passed out here , He can't take care of anything.

Wen Chu glanced at him, then leaned a little closer to him calmly. Half-closed his eyes as if he was about to fall asleep.

Ji Hanyan touched the cold person in his arms, and asked: "Is it cold?"

Wen Chu nodded, then shook his head again: "It's not cold."

Ji Hanyan frowned even deeper, after a while he took off his outermost clothes and covered Wen Chu.

Wen Chu was stunned, and looked up at Ji Hanyan.

"What are you looking at, I'm afraid you'll freeze to death." Ji Hanyan's tone was still not very good, "If I had known you were such a trouble, I should have brought other guards.

" I became sober again from being angry, but I didn't have much strength to speak, and my voice was very weak: "You can't say that, if I didn't take you down from the Wind and Thunder Sect, there is a high probability that you will be beaten directly from the cliff. Fall, and fall to death..."

"You dare to curse me?" Ji Hanyan was dissatisfied.

Wen Chu: "..."

I can't continue talking about this.

"Then why did you bring me along?" Wen Chu asked.

"I regret it now." Ji Hanyan said.

Wen Chu stopped talking, and lowered his head, all he could see was his paper-pale side face, and a few strands of messy hair.

This appearance seemed a little wronged, Ji Hanyan saw his eyelashes moving slightly, and suddenly regretted what he said just now, and after organizing his words for a while, he said awkwardly: "I didn't mean that.