Chapter 131

Chapter 131 You are waiting for me where you are.

The author has something to say:

750 points were added at the end of the last chapter, everyone can re-read

the answer to this question, even Yize has been thinking about it for a long time.

Probably since the uncontrolled behavior last time, he would always flash in his mind the soft touch when he touched the mermaid's hair, and the appearance of lowering his head and flicking his tail in his arms during a certain gap in his busy work.

When it came to the inexplicable irritability and the inadvertently said sentence this afternoon, he himself was stunned for a moment.

These facts are not his style.

Until meeting those blue eyes just now, for a moment, even Yize felt in a trance, as if what he said and did was as it should be and as it should be.

Lian Yize backed away.

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, he sat on the spot and did not move.

My mind is a little confused, what does this sentence mean? When did they get along so well?

"You don't have to think about it." Lian Yize lowered his head, and put another earring on his earlobe.

Finally, he pulled out an unclear result from his messy thoughts, and put on a high-sounding reason for his behavior: "I value all my partners." "...Oh," Wen Chu recalled the two of

them There is also a "partnership" relationship. He raised his hand and touched the earrings, "What is this?"

Lian Yize looked out the window: "The communicator has been turned on for you just now, and now you can receive voices in this state." , Press your finger on it to transmit your own voice."

Wen Chu tried to click twice, and made a slight "Zi La" sound, and then heard no other sounds.

"Here we are." Lian Yize said.

The next moment the car slowed down and stopped slowly.

Wen Chu looked out the window, and saw the magnificent palace in front of him, the golden double armored doors were wide open, and the flow of people coming and going was uninterrupted, and they were extraordinarily gorgeous.

He suddenly realized a problem, and turned to look at Lian Yize: "Why is the car parked at the gate?" "

Where should it be parked?" Lian Yize asked back.

"..." Wen Chu probably understood his plan, and was silent for a moment, "So we go in through the main entrance?" "

Yeah." Lian Yize nodded.

Wen Chu looked at the high-tailored suit on this man, then looked at the gorgeous clothes worn by others, and finally looked down at his own body... Anyone who said he was going to climb mountains and go to sea would believe it.

There is always a feeling of being cheated.

But the point is not this, Wen Chu pointed to his face: "Are you sure I can go in like this?"

Berias has already issued his arrest warrants all over the city, and here is the palace, isn't it just a matter of time? Straight into the fishing net?

"Follow me and you'll be fine." He got up and got out of the car, held the door with one hand, lowered his head slightly to look inside, and asked casually, "Are you going?" Probably because