Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Wen Chu pursed his lower lip, feeling that this person was angry.

Wen Chu didn't plan to go at first, one more thing is worse than one less thing, but before he had time to refuse, Belle pulled him and walked forward. He couldn't break free, looked back at Qi Shi, stretched out his hand and pointed forward: "Then I'll go."

Qi Shi nodded to him with a smile, without saying a word.

Wei Siqi followed up.

There are a total of 20,000 to 30,000 vampires in the blood clan, including one monarch, five dukes, ten marquises, twenty earls, thirty-five viscounts, fifty barons, and the rest are all commoners.

There will be two replacements of titles every twenty years, one after the end of the war, due to the death of some blood clans, personnel changes have to be made.

The other time is before the start of the war, and the war is the first opportunity for them to show themselves after taking office, and at this conference, they will also discuss a certain strategy for the war.

The election convention was held a little far from where they lived, in a separate area.

They walked for a long distance first, and Belle led him into an iron cage. Wenchu ​​was still thinking about what this thing was. The next second, the cage made a "clang" sound and began to rise slowly. soon.

After a while, the ascent slowed down, and stopped again with a bang, and after walking out, there was a long and thin corridor with no light around, so Wen Chu walked forward in the dark.

Finally came to an empty rotunda, opposite to the place where you entered, there was a light golden door.

As soon as the door was opened, a large amount of sunlight came in. There is a small circular room covered by transparent glass blocking the door.

A few people walked in, and soft chairs were placed around the surroundings. There was a wine-red carpet under their feet, and there was a round exquisite small table in the middle. Everything here is still the same as the building inside, revealing an elegance.

After they entered, they closed the door, and the small room moved forward at a constant speed along the direction of the rope.

Looking out through the transparent glass, there are endless white clouds. Their position seems to be very high, and the layers of clouds block the sight below.

There is a castle that seems to be floating in the air at a long distance in front of it. At a glance, you can see the huge clock above the castle, and the hands are turning a little bit. Various patterns are engraved on the walls, which are concave and convex, and the hollow patterns in the middle are colored glass.

This feeling is very strange, like taking an adventure, accidentally breaking into a new world.

Wen Chu looked out, and suddenly a strange thought popped into his mind, he called out to Wei Siqi: "I want to ask you something."

Wei Siqi turned around, knelt on the soft chair, and looked towards Outside the window, the tone was vicissitudes: "Is that what happened just now?"

"...No."

"Then what do you want to ask?" Wisch looked at him.

"If you jump from here," Wen Chu asked, "will you die?"

Wei Siqi: "..."

Is this a question that normal human beings should ask at this time?

Belle laughed out loud.