Chapter 5

Chapter 5 But this one didn't work out.

    Jiang Yuzhou was walking normally, but suddenly there was a humanoid pendant on his body.

    He staggered back a step, then steadied himself.

    Looking down, I saw the hair spin again.

    Jiang Yuzhou was a little confused about the situation, looked up at the place where Wen Chu was standing just now, and the cicada who had just jumped there ran back into the woods in an instant.

    He understood, this person... is not afraid of bugs.

    The person in his arms hugged him tightly, and the arms around him trembled slightly. His head was pressed against his chest, motionless.

    This look is obviously terrified.

    Ning Xiyu stood beside him.

    He should have put the man down immediately.

    But I don't know why, looking at the frightened person in my arms, my heart seems to be stabbed by something. He lifted the person up a little calmly, and quietly waited for Wen Chu to recover.

    After nearly a minute, the person in his arms looked up at him, and the moment their eyes collided, Wen Chu immediately jumped off.

    The soft touch disappeared, and Jiang Yuzhou froze for a moment.

    Wen Chu felt that if he stayed for another second, Jiang Yuzhou would be able to throw him out mercilessly.

    Fortunately, I reacted quickly.

    With both feet on the ground, I felt a little solid in my heart. Wen Chu turned his head to check behind him for the first time, and found that there was nothing scary, so he was slowly relieved.

    He scratched his head embarrassingly, and said with nothing to love: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He

    thought he would receive some cynicism again, but Wen Chu hadn't completely recovered at this time, and just now he was hung up on someone else. On him, he thought that no matter what Jiang Yuzhou said or did, just pretend he didn't hear it.

    "It's okay." Jiang Yuzhou said lightly.

    Wenchu:?

    Before he had time to figure out the attitude of this person towards him, he was scared out of his wits by the sound of cicadas beside him.

    A pair of warm palms caressed his stiff back, and Jiang Yutai whispered softly in his ear: "It's okay, don't be afraid."

    Wen Chu stabilized his mind.

    Jiang Yutai stretched out his arm in front of Wen Chu: "You grab me and follow me."

    Wen Chu obeyed obediently, with both hands tightly grasping Jiang Yutai's wrist, and followed the person with his head slumped Move forward.

    This section of the road was a bit difficult for Wen Chu.

    And there is another person who also finds it hard to bear.

    Jiang Yuzhou glanced at Jiang Yutai's wrist which was being held by Wen Chu.

    Look away.

    Then I took another look.

    He closed his eyes, inexplicably.

    Finally reached the intersection, two cars had already parked on the road. One belongs to Jiang Yuzhou, and the other belongs to Jiang Yutai.