Chapter 124

Chapter 124 - End of the Fifth World -

With his chin resting on Lavelle's broad shoulders, his body suddenly fell backwards, and the two of them fell into the cloudless clear sky.

The cold wind blew away the corners of his clothes and poured into his thin waistline. The feeling of weightlessness made his whole body seem to float, and his heart was lifted fiercely, but he was firmly protected by the person in front of him.

Then came a loud bang.

Wen Chu blinked his eyes, and the originally luxurious building instantly became ablaze, and the smoke rising into the sky wiped out everything in it.

Waves of heat hit them, and Lavelle reached out and held Wen Chu's head tightly in his arms, protecting him from all possible injuries.

The downward trend suddenly stopped.

Lavelle turned around and put himself underneath.

Only then did Wen Chu see the scene behind him - a huge white airship floating quietly in the air.

Holding the long pole protruding from the airship with his arms, Lavelle exerted a little force, and the two of them went up together with the help of strength. The door had already opened, and they fell in after turning over.

The body fell heavily on the solid ground.

The door was closed immediately, keeping all the mess out.

Lavelle breathed a sigh of relief. The face that had been tense from just now finally showed a smile at this time, he quietly looked at the person lying on him, propped his arms up, and kissed the person on the face.

"Welcome home."

All this happened too fast just now. When Lavelle led him to jump down, he thought that this person was going to die in love with him. After preparing for the worst, he entered such a place.

Wen Chu's eye circles were red, and he didn't know what kind of emotion it was because of.

The corners of Lavelle's mouth curled up, and his fingers touched the corners of his red eyes. Before he had time to say anything, a hurried voice suddenly came from behind: "Don't moan, give me the energy stone! It's about to be blown up."

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, sat up and turned around to look, surprised and said: "Weischi?"

Weischi smiled at the person with his hands in his hands: "I just said that I can help, if it weren't for me, both of you would be lost." Go down and fall to your death."

Wen Chu looked at Lavelle: "What did you discuss?"

Lavelle threw the power stone in his pocket over: "Otherwise, how dare I take you down."

Wisch held the thing in his hand , ran to the cockpit, put the power stone in, and began to repair the precarious protection system.

Wen Chu was about to sit up by himself, but was held down by Lavelle: "Your body injury is still not healed." He said and hugged him to the chair next to him, "I'll get you medicine." "There's still medicine

here ?" Wen Chu was surprised.

"Yes, I prepared it before." Lavel got up and searched the cabinet next to him. "There are also a lot of food, fresh water, clothes and other daily necessities." "When did you

prepare it?" He asked casually.

Lavelle found something, and picked out the medicine box with his fingers: "After meeting you."