Chapter 126

Chapter 126 Are you going to jump off?

Apart from this treasure, the mermaid seems to have no other skills.

The man drank alcohol, and his whole body reeked of alcohol.

Seeing those dirty hands getting closer and closer to him, Wen Chu closed his eyes helplessly.

Tangyuan suddenly said: "Master, I remembered that there is still a little energy left in the last world." The energy

contained in the green necklace is too much, and it doesn't take much to live for two people plus an airship, except for recycling and sealing. In addition to the memory, there is still a little bit left.

"Although the effect of the medicine can't be cured, things like chains are still okay." As soon as it finished speaking, the chain that clasped its wrist broke with a "snap".

The voice was not too loud, but the man didn't hear it, and still leaned towards Wenchu.

Then, just a second before meeting Wen Chu, Tang Yuan slapped him back with a hard chain, with a clear mark of the chain on his face, and hit his head on the small table behind, with a "boom", staring at her eyes fainted.

The soundproofing of the room is very good, no one outside can hear it at all.

Wen Chu lowered his eyes to look at the scum lying on the ground, snorted lightly, closed his eyes and said to Tang Yuan, "I'll rest for a while, you help me watch him." "Okay," Tang Yuan said, "

he's awake Let's go."

"What are you going to do?" Wen Chu was so tired that he was dying, he said vaguely, "When I wake up, I'll knock him out again, and we'll talk about it after the medicine on my body wears off.

" It was past noon the next day when I came. Most of the effect of the medicine is gone, but I still feel a little uncomfortable.

Fortunately, those people outside knew the habits of this congressman, and no one became suspicious if he didn't go out for a day.

As soon as Wen Chu's feet touched the ground, there was a pinprick-like pain under his feet, spreading all over the soles of his feet. He quickly grabbed the bedside table next to the bed, so he didn't fall directly.

"Forget about that."

Phil is a mermaid, walking on two feet is not as simple and natural as a human being.

Wen Chu sat on the edge of the bed, only tapped the ground with his toes, and felt a sharp sting, but there was no blood.

The legs and fish tail can change according to Wen Chu's thoughts, but in this situation, it is impossible to walk or escape with the tail.

Wen Chu pursed his mouth, his expression was not very good-looking.

"Can you feel where the energy stone is?" Wen Chu asked.

"It's not far away," Tangyuan said. "On the lower two floors, on the east side, there are about four rooms horizontally.

" Come back, and hurry out of this world.

After all, when Berias returned to the palace, it would be even more troublesome for him to get the things.

After a while, he stood up directly, ignoring the stabbing pain in his feet, looked at the drunkard lying on the ground with disgust, went to the closet and rummaged, and changed himself.

Councilors are indeed the richest and most powerful people. Even if they only come out for a few days to participate in an auction, the wardrobe is still full of noble clothes.