Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Do you know this is a school!

Wen Chu didn't know much about these things, but based on what they said, he could probably guess what they meant.

These people usually receive too strict training, so they have no choice but to vent their indecentness here. Anyway, it is an anonymous forum, and no one knows who you are.

"What are you looking at?" Liang Tingnan looked at his burning red ears and asked suddenly.

Wen Chu was taken aback. He panickedly covered his bare brain on his chest, and pressed his back against the wall: "What are you doing?"

"Your ears are red." He took the optical brain from his hand, "The people inside are too unscrupulous, they will ruin you."

Wen Chu hugged the optical brain tightly, unwilling to return it to him.

Liang Tingnan pointed to the podium: "It's class, you study first, and then read after class."

Wen Chu pursed his lower lip, then turned on his optical brain, and exited the posts he had browsed. The optical brain in his hand was passed to Liang Tingnan, and he started to study.

After Liang Tingnan took it, he glanced at Wen Chu's still hot face, thinking about this little brat, and then sneaked in along the browsing history.

The man was shocked after watching it, and then leaned into Wen Chu's ear cheaply and sighed, "So you are a precious creature at the level of a giant panda."

Wen Chu's face that hadn't calmed down turned red again, Throwing the book over his head and face at him.

Hearing this class was a little distracted, Wen Chu was thinking about what happened last night in his mind, and at the same time was disturbed by the forum and Liang Tingnan's words.

When get out of class was over, he couldn't help but ask for the optical brain back. The activity in the forum is much lower than before.

The post I saw just now has changed the subject.

1301L's temptation to go home: I'm going to train, the general is in a good mood now, I hope he can be merciful to our subordinates.

1302L Eat eggs without salt: Train hard upstairs, come back alive, and then have to wait to eat the general's banquet.

1303L Sexy Superman: Come on, brothers, blow up the dog heads of the Freedom Army.

1304L Repeater No. 833: Come on, brothers, blow up the dog heads of the Freedom Army.

...

Wen Chu felt a trace of seriousness from this not-so-serious forum.

He read many previous posts. These people do not have access to equipment during the day and do not have spare time. They always come here to complain or chat in a few minutes before the night's rest.

He directly searched for posts about Song Baifeng, and except for the one he just read, the rest were all just complaints.

#about我衣衣了一个button was abolished by the general#The

bottom is full of gloating "hahahahaha", as well as hypocritical concern "My dear friend, is he still alive now?"

Only the host is in the whole building impotent rage.

#My special training test was 7 minutes and 18 seconds, 23 seconds faster than the second place, so I asked this record, who, who! #

1L Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers: Children's vision is narrow, don't just look at your class.