Chapter 141

Chapter 141 A familiar magnetic voice sounded: "Where are you going?"

He hung up the phone dully, and Lian Yize called again, his voice was unhurried: "Are you going to arrest my mermaid now?" The

officer became even more confused: "No, no, no..."

"Yeah," Lian Yize interrupted him, "Is he standing or sitting?" The

officer didn't understand why he asked this question, looked at the impatient person leaning against the wall, and said, "Stand, stand I'm listening."

He heard a soft "tsk" on the other end of the phone, and the simple syllables were heard in his ears, so scared that his phone almost fell to the ground, and cold sweat broke out on the top of his head.

"How about the specific environment?" Lian Yize asked.

"It's, it's in a small alley."

"Take him to a place where he can sit and rest, and try to make him walk as little as possible," Lian Yize said, "Wait for me to pass." The

officer wiped his forehead, his heart pounding The one who jumped said with a smile: "It's such a long distance, you, you don't have to come here, we will definitely send him back."

Lian Yize: "Do as I say."

"Okay, okay." He said Not daring to refute anymore, let the people next to him find a place to rest.

"Is there anything else to order?" asked the magistrate.

"Then..." The voice over there paused, "Hand him the phone."

I don't know if it was an illusion, but when the officer heard this sentence, it came from the mouth of the well-known congressman who was used to seeing big scenes. It sounded a little nervous.

He didn't dare to neglect, and immediately handed over the phone.

Then I saw the mermaid cast a cold look, the beautiful eyebrows drooped, and finally stretched out her hand condescendingly - hung up the phone with a slap.

"..."

The officer took the phone back tremblingly, swallowed, and his voice was worse than crying: "Hahaha, just now, that was the phone number of a member of parliament, did you accidentally call the wrong number, should we call back?" The

mermaid Did not speak.

The chief probably knew that this person was not easy to mess with, so he lowered his head and didn't dare to make any comments. He just mourned silently in his heart and hoped that the congressman would not think it was him who hung up the phone.

The two were taken to a cafe not far away.

Wen Chu sat by the window with a cup of coffee in his hand, watching the traffic and people coming and going on the street.

Sheng Yun sat next to Wen Chu, glanced at the city guard standing by the table, and lowered his head cowardly.

In addition to the ones standing next to them, there are a few guards at the entrance of the cafe, and there are many guards in plain clothes on the street.

Lian Yize said that he would wait for him to come over, and if he ran away by then, small local officials like them would not be able to bear the responsibility.

Sheng Yun glanced at the guard again. After all, he couldn't beat his own curiosity. He cautiously approached and asked, "Do you really know Mr. Lian? Such a powerful person." It's not his fault that he was curious