Chapter 44

Chapter 44 This is the gift he wants to give you

    When Wenchu ​​woke up, he didn't see Pei Yuli, nor Chi San, he was the only one here.

    The sun was already hanging high, he walked into the yard, and when he wanted to go forward, he was stopped by a transparent barrier. This barrier circled around and surrounded the hut tightly and tightly.

    For a moment, Wen Chu felt as if he had been thrown into another world, a small world where he was alone.

    The person who said he liked him yesterday suddenly disappeared today and disappeared without a trace.

    He simply went back to sleep for a sleep, when he was half asleep and half awake, he heard some noises. Wen Chu half-closed his eyes and sat up, then propped his head and looked at the door through the window.

    Chi San hurried over with a wooden lunch box in his hand, seeing that Wen Chu had woken up, he didn't know what to call it for a while. Chi Er's shameless person dared to call sister-in-law, but he was not so bold. After much deliberation, he finally called out politely: "Brother Chu."

    After Wen Chu saw the person coming, he was inevitably a little disappointed. He asked, "Where's Pei Yuli?"

    Chi San took out the delicious food from the lunch box, and explained to Wen Chu, "Your Majesty left this morning, and he said let me take care of you for the next few days." You

    can't let people run around, and when Pei Yuli comes back, if no one sees him, you can question him. But it was too late to say this sentence, Pei Yuli refused to let him say it.

    "I don't know how to cook," Chi San said, "Your Majesty, he ordered the most famous restaurant in the capital, and asked me to run over to pick it up, and it's still hot."

    Wen Chu glanced at the food, but didn't like it. want to eat. I always feel a little dazed in my heart, neither angry nor sad, but just feel that the person left without saying a word to me, and ran away without a trace.

    It doesn't seem to matter whether you tell him or not.

    Chi San looked at Wen Chu, seemed to be able to guess what he was thinking, and explained: "Your Majesty said that he wants to cling to you when he sees you, and if he wakes up and talks to you, he will be reluctant to leave. "

    Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, and was poked a little in the heart.

    Seeing his pale face, Chi San breathed a sigh of relief and continued: "Your Majesty also said that if you get angry, you can punish him any way you want when you come back." He paused, and said with a wooden face: "He also said that the person on the bed Punishment is fine too."

    The tone seemed to say that the weather is good today.

    Wen Chu: "..."

    shocked his father and mother for a whole year.

    Can such words be passed on to subordinates?

    Wen Chu really couldn't imagine how Pei Yuli said such words in front of his subordinates with that indifferent face?

    Then the man told him indifferently with an ignorant face. Like a ruthless relay machine.

    Only Wen Chu blushed like a watermelon, maybe people in the Demon Realm are generally more open, and the degree of shamelessness is almost the same.

    Fortunately, Chi San was very self-aware and imitated his elders and ran to the roof, leaving Wen Chu here to digest.

    After Wen Chu finished his meal, the barrier in the yard disappeared, expanded in a circle and ran to another place further away.