Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The mole at the end of the eye also seems to have faded.

    These rich second generations don't have any real skills, and they don't know what to do except pretending to be aggressive and spending money. Basically, they all rely on the elders in the family to support them.

    But Jiang Yuzhou is different. He took charge of the company at a young age, not to mention that he has other listed companies under him, and the power in his hands is greater than their father and grandfather. Therefore, when the age difference is almost the same, this group of people Automatically classify him as an awesome "previous generation" person.

    As soon as Jiang Yuzhou's words came out, a group of people stiffened their necks and dared not make a sound.

    At the same time, I was still wondering what is the relationship between Jiang Yuzhou and Jian Sheng?

    And the only person in this group of people who dared to speak out was very confused at this moment.

    In view of Jiang Yuzhou's use of boastful words to hurt him, Wen Chu probably didn't have enough brain cells because he didn't eat for a day, so he couldn't think of any wonderful words to reply to, and he didn't know how to answer to calm the person in front of him.

    Although he didn't understand why Jiang Yuzhou was angry, let alone why this person was here.

    After a while, he asked: "When did you come?"

    Jiang Yuzhou said "Oh": "When you were about to fly."

    Wen Chu originally wanted to ask: "Why did you come here?" But After seeing Jiang Yuzhou's face, he got stuck, and his stomach hurt more and more. He thought to himself, this person is really unpredictable and annoying, and he will never be able to figure out what he is thinking.

    He simply shut his mouth and didn't speak, focusing on coping with the growing stomach pain.

    Jiang Yuzhou's anger has been accumulating ever since he knew that Wenchu ​​came here, and it soared after seeing Wenchu's performance on the track, and saw his pale face reach its peak after waiting for Wenchu ​​to get off the car.

    It can be heard that Chu's complexion has not been very good, his full of anger can't be released to others, so he has to find someone else's business.

    Jiang Yuzhou looked at Lin Chengchao: "Did you bring him here?"

    These words sounded like asking for a crime.

    The Lin family and the Jiang family have a good relationship. Lin Chengchao personally went to Jiang Yuzhou's company during the day to deliver invitations to grandpa Lin Chengchao's 70th birthday. Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuzhou turned his face away and refused to recognize anyone. He didn't even lose face. Give.

    Lin Chengchao was not sure about Jiang Yuzhou's attitude, so he bit the bullet and nodded.

    Jiang Yuzhou said indifferently: "If you want to continue driving this racing track," he pointed at Wen Chu, "don't let me know that he is here again.

    " A lot of money has been invested. Although he can't be called a boss, the boss will give him some face when he comes.

    Lin Chengchao hadn't said anything yet, Wen Chu was displeased on the spot when he heard it: "Why?"

    Jiang Yuzhou looked at him and didn't speak.

    It's just that the anger that seems to be real can't be ignored.

    It came again and again, Wen Chu was wronged for a moment, this person didn't say anything, he just knew how to lose his temper and hate him all day long.