Chapter 97

Chapter 97 A handsome guy should be handsome no matter what he does.

Lavelle, whose full name is Lavelle Syat, is one of the most powerful upstarts in the blood family and the youngest among the existing dukes. Compared with other older generations who have lived for hundreds of years, they are less than three At the age of ten, he was probably just a kid who just learned to talk and walk, and he seemed a bit out of place.

Not only age incompatibility, but also other aspects. For example, this person only drank the blood drawn from the test tube, and never drank human blood directly like other noble vampires, and never enjoyed this privilege that excited every vampire.

And his eyes-unseen among nobles, pure black.

Many people once doubted the purity of his blood, but after seeing this man's excessive strength, they became puzzled again.

Logically speaking, the stronger the bloodline inherited from the previous generation and the purer the bloodline, the longer the life and the stronger the strength.

Therefore, these titled nobles never bothered to intermarry with ordinary vampires. In their opinion, this would only pollute their noble blood and identity.

However, for most vampires, they are not very loyal to love, and they prefer blood-sucking to marriage and childbirth or certain human desires, so the number of vampires basically does not change much.

Wen Chu followed the people in front, but the place he went this time was different from yesterday. The scope of human activities here is very limited, so he doesn't know much about other places. If he wanted to stay here forever, he would have to sneak out in the middle of the night to look for energy stones, or else he could only guard the one-third of an acre of land, and the task would probably never be completed. After walking forward for an unknown amount of time, they climbed up a few more stairs, and finally entered the first floor. This place is different from other places. The huge French windows next to it are colored, and there is a faint light shining through them. The leather shoes stepped on the smooth marble surface, but there was no sound. The two stopped in front of a wide door, the man knocked on the door, and then stepped forward to push the two doors open.

Lavelle was sitting on the germanium-colored leather sofa with a heavy book on his lap. He rested his fingers on the pages of the book, but looked out the window.

After hearing the doorbell, he looked over, and his eyes stopped on Wen Chu's neck for a second.

Lavelle closed the book, put it on the corner of the table, and asked, "Do you want to leave the original place?"

Wen Chu glanced at the name of the book, and a question mark first appeared in his head. He didn't care about Lavelle just now. With that question, he turned his head and glanced at the bookshelf next to him, and glanced at the names of most of the books.

When he turned his gaze, he happened to see Lavelle staring at him. There was a sharp scrutiny in the dark eyes, exuding a frightening and dangerous atmosphere.

Wen Chu also looked at him, and the two seemed to be sizing each other up in this intertwined gaze. He said, "I think." Lavel

lowered his eyes, and looked out the window again: "What happened yesterday..."

Wen Chu knew that he was going to Asking something, he took the initiative and said: "I didn't tell anyone."

"Karin," Lavelle said, "take him to settle down."

When he walked to the door, the person behind him suddenly asked: "What's your name?" Name?"

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, these blood races gave human beings such numbers, it was like arranging a date for them to be slaughtered, they didn't care what the person's name was, how old they were, or their personality and family. It's not within their consideration.