Chapter 112

Chapter 112 is a carnival of a group of lunatics.

Wen Chu froze for a moment, what are you laughing at?

Lavelle got up slightly, took out a tissue, and wiped his mouth for him. When his fingertips touched his soft upper lip through a thin tissue, his movements suddenly stopped.

Wen Chu took the tissue, and Lavelle slowly retracted his hand, twirling it lightly with his fingertips.

"Is there any more?" Wen Chu wiped two handfuls indiscriminately.

Lavelle glanced at him: "...There is one more thing, the corner of the mouth."

Wen Chu wiped it twice again, aiming at the trash can at the corner of the bed, and threw it into it with a light flick of his hand.

"The aim is not bad," Lavelle said. He stood up and went to the closet, took some clothes and put them on the bed.

"Do you want to change?" Wen Chu lifted the quilt, "Then I'll..."

"I'm not changing," Lavel took some clothes in his hands, walked over and put them in front of Wen Chu, "Try It doesn't fit."

Wen Chu looked down, there was light blood stains on the collar, he lowered his head a little bit, there was no blood on his neck, he looked at Lavelle.

"When you fell asleep just now," Lavelle said, "I wiped it for you."

Wen Chu didn't say anything more. It's really inappropriate to go to that kind of occasion with bloody clothes. He tore the clothes over and threw them on the bed. His hands were already on the hem of his clothes, and just as he was about to take them off, his hands froze.

He looked at the motionless person in front of him: "...I'll change clothes, why don't you go?"

After asking, he felt a little hypocritical, they were all men, so changing clothes didn't seem to be a problem.

Wen Chu directly took off his shirt, and when he pulled his shirt with his slender arms without any cover, Lavelle moved his eyes away again, and walked directly to the window sill with some disordered steps, but his eyes looked at the reflecting glass from time to time.

There are many details in the clothing of the blood race, and the cuffs and collars are particularly troublesome. Wen Chu had seen it many times before when others helped him tidy it up, but he was still in a hurry when he started to use these things, and he didn't know where to go.

Suddenly someone clenched his wrist and lifted it up. Lavelle glanced at him, and Wen Chu fixed his hand in mid-air and did not move.

Lavel lowered his head and helped Wenchu ​​put on the cufflinks. The cufflinks were dotted with pearls, which reflected colored light under the light above his head.

Wen Chu saw that this hand was almost healed, so he stretched out the other hand very consciously.

Lavelle kept moving his hands, and looked up at him again.

Wen Chu suddenly realized that the person in front of him wearing the cufflinks was a nobleman among vampires, and he was a relatively rare duke. His actions just now seemed to be commanding, so he hesitated and withdrew his hand.

Lavelle didn't raise his head, and pulled back his half-shrunk hand: "Don't move." After he finished speaking, he moved closer, bent down and raised the cuff on the bed with one hand.

Wen Chu had already developed a certain conditioned reflex for this action. Every time Lavelle leaned over like this, he wanted to suck blood, and his body subconsciously stepped back a little.