Chapter 62

Chapter 62 What Are You?

Fu Sishen glared at Liang Tingnan, then turned his attention to Wen Chu, his chest heaved violently due to anger, and his hands clutching his clothes turned white.

Liang Tingnan is leisurely and leisurely, Liang Tingbei is calm and relaxed, and it is none of his business at first.

Fu Sishen shook his hand violently, thinking of what happened last time, he still didn't say anything, gritted his teeth, turned his back and continued to work.

The meal was peaceful, and no one bothered them.

Several people finished their meals and continued their classes in the afternoon.

It's just that after these two incidents at noon, the three of them slowly gained a strange combination title in the school-school beauty and his two personal masters.

When school was over in the afternoon, Liang Tingnan was forced to sit with him for a whole day, his buttocks were almost calloused, and as soon as the bell rang, he couldn't wait to drag Wen Chu to the school gate.

If it was said that breaking the iron chopsticks with bare hands at noon made Wen Chu feel a little bit of the strength of these two people, then this time it made him feel it personally.

--Liang Tingnan's running speed is simply not human.

When he arrived at the school gate, the man stretched his body without any image: "I'm suffocating to death." Before

Wen Chu had time to complain about him, Liang Tingnan immediately put his hands down, stood upright at attention, and seemed completely changed from before. one person.

He turned his head as if aware of it, and saw Song Baifeng wearing a military uniform leaning against the car door not far away.

Wen Chu was a little surprised, he immediately ran to the person's side: "Why are you here?"

Song Baifeng gave a "tsk" and half-jokingly said: "Looking at this posture, I thought I was going to give me a hug."

Wen Chu raised his eyebrows. But Song Baifeng suddenly stepped forward, stretched out his arms to hug him weakly, led the person back a step, and helped him open the car door with his hands behind his back, and said to Wen Chu: "Come take you home."

The distance between the two was very close, and Wen Chu felt a little embarrassed by this series of actions. He pushed Song Baifeng away and got into the car, sat in the innermost seat, and looked out the window calmly, but his face was red.

After Song Baifeng flirted shamelessly, he looked at the other two people who were stunned and stunned.

Liang Tingnan was the first to recover, and shouted tremblingly: "General, general, we will go back first."

He was about to go to the other side when he said that, but was stopped by Song Baifeng: "Today, go to my house for a meal. Let's eat, I just have something to ask."

Liang Tingnan was about to refuse instinctively, joking, why not go back home to eat at the house of the vicious boss, before he opened his mouth, when he saw Song Baifeng's eyes, he instantly Cowardly, I could not say anything to refuse with my head down, so I had to bite the bullet and agree.

The body is long and divided into three sections, the first section is the driver, Liang Tingnan and Liang Tingbei sit in the middle, Wen Chu and Song Baifeng sit in the back.

Liang Tingnan's original three-inch tongue was completely useless after meeting Song Baifeng, and Liang Tingbei was originally a quiet temperament.

Song Baifeng originally wanted to say something to Wen Chu, but he didn't say anything due to the existence of the two people in front of him.