Chapter 93

Chapter 93 I just don't know... Are these enough to marry you.

    "You're awake!"

    As soon as Wen Chu opened his eyes, he saw a round and immature face looking at him with bright eyes.

    Not knowing whether it was disappointment or something, he stared at the person in front of him for a few seconds, and after confirming that it was really not Ji Hanyan, he slowly sat up.

    He wasn't ready to fall asleep at the time, and felt that it was impossible to fall asleep in such pain, but after the surroundings gradually became quiet, he gradually became sleepy leaning against the person's arms.

    Now that he has returned to Shizi Mansion, he has not woken up from the bumpy road.

    The quilt on his body was very thick, he didn't feel cold, and the biting itchiness and pain subsided. He clenched his hands, but fortunately he was able to use his strength.

    "The prince gave you the antidote last night." said the boy next to him.

    "So fast," Wen Chu smiled, and asked, "Where are the others?"

    "The emperor called me over early this morning," the boy said, turning around and going out. Go and call him."

    Thinking of what happened at night, Wen Chu didn't know how to face Ji Hanyan, so he blushed and hurriedly grabbed the boy's hand: "No, he's so busy, so don't delay him with such trivial things It's time."     Hearing this, the boy suddenly moved closer, with a very serious expression on his immature face and an expression that I understand, he lowered his voice and said: "The son came in with you, and his movements were very careful. Young master, I have worked here for so many years, and I have never seen Shizi's expression like that." He tilted his head for a moment and thought about it, then made wild gestures with his hands, "That's the kind..."     He scratched his head, not knowing How did you express it, but still said firmly: "So it's not a trivial matter for you to wake up."     Wen Chu listened expressionlessly, not knowing whether he should feel that Ji Hanyan came in with him in his arms, or whether he should be felt that Ji Hanyan was hugged by everyone . People in the house saw this.     "It's neither a small matter nor a big one," Wen Chu sighed, "Let's talk about it when he finishes his work."

    The little servant was very easy to fool, and nodded obediently: "Then I'll get you some food."

    The man had just walked to the door, and by coincidence, Wen Chu heard a crisp and loud "Master Shizi".

    Before the words fell down, Wen Chu "thumped" and lay flat on the bed, and tucked himself into the quilt whole.

    Thinking back on what happened last night, Wen Chu really wanted to slap himself hard, he wanted to be hugged and warmed, how could he act like a guard, is it so difficult to hold on to it?

    What a shame, a shame.

    Every time the footsteps got closer, Wen Chu's heart beat faster, and the scene that happened at that time became clearer in his mind.

    When the footsteps stopped, Wen Chu's heart just missed a beat.

    "Are you awake?" Ji Hanyan asked.

    Wake up, wake up, wake up!

    Ji Hanyan didn't hear a reply, and glanced at the person who piled himself up like a mountain bag on the bed, but didn't move.

    Wen Chu originally had his back facing him, even though he was covered by a thick quilt, he still felt like a light was on his back, and his hairs were almost standing on end.