Chapter 87

Chapter 87 What Are You Doing In Zishuang Palace?

    Ji Hanyan's body froze when he heard the words, and after a while, he said "um", and sat down next to Wen Chu: "Can't touch under any circumstances?"

    The distance between the two is a bit close.

    Wen Chu looked at Ji Hanyan.

    When the head turned around, the carriage suddenly started, and the body swayed for a while, Wen Chu's body tilted a little to the side due to inertia, and just a little bit, his shoulder touched Ji Hanyan.

    "I touched it," Ji Hanyan looked at him, "So what you said just now doesn't count."

    Wen Chu: "..."

    It seemed that he was too childish and serious to refute, so Wen Chu sat up straight and stopped talking.

    A white piece of dough suddenly appeared in front of my eyes: "Eat some pastries to cushion your stomach."

    This pastry is white and soft, as if it can be flattened with a light pinch, and it is covered with a layer of gold powder, which looks very tasty.

    Wen Chu stretched out his hand to take it, but Ji Hanyan suddenly moved his hand away slightly: "The powder on it will spill, just eat it like this.

    " It's true that he didn't put Ji Hanyan feeding him in his thinking.

    It's too outrageous, this is the only thought in Wen Chu's mind.

    "It's gone in one bite," Ji Hanyan's tone could even be considered coaxing, "Quick."

    Wen Chu hesitated for a moment, and quickly put the pastry in Ji Hanyan's hand into his mouth. The pastry was indeed delicious and sweet Soft, with the fragrance of petals and yam, very chewy, his cheeks are bulging, and his eyes are slightly squinted.

    Ji Hanyan looked sideways at him, and the corners of his mouth gradually curled into a smile.

    Along the way, Wen Chu didn't eat less, but except for the beginning, Wen Chu didn't ask Ji Hanyan to feed him, and he ate piece by piece with the paper bag.

    The carriage soon arrived at the post station, and Wen Chu saw a purple figure through the window.

    He put the pastry bag on the small table, leaned over the window and looked out, just in time to meet the girl's eyes, Wen Chu waved at her.

    Seeing this, Ji Hanyan frowned.

    Wen Chu got up and got off the car, just as the girl came here: "I forgot to ask your name yesterday," she smiled, "My name is Qin Baici."

    "Rong Shen." Man, just about to say Ji Hanyan's name, but thought that saying it might reveal his identity, so he just looked at him and didn't speak.

    Ji Hanyan leaned against the car and glanced at Qin Baici: "Rong Jin."

    "Wow," Qin Baici pointed at the two of them, "are you brothers?"

    Wen Chu was about to deny it when he heard the human voice behind him : "Well, I'm his elder brother."

    "..."

    Elder brother?

    Wen Chu turned around thinking he was very cruel and glared at Ji Hanyan, but the man smiled at him instead.

    He took out a small white bottle and handed it to Qin Baici: "This is poison. You let him take it first. If you don't take the antidote for three days, you will die suddenly. Put the antidote on me, so that person I can't find it even though I'm looking for it, and I'll give you the antidote when I get there."