Chapter 6

Chapter 6 I always feel that this car will turn over in the next second.

    Before Lin Chengchao could say anything, he was blocked half to death by the person in front of him, and he forgot all the drafts that had been typed in his mind.

    He said dryly, "Do you know what I'm going to say?"

    Wen Chu knew exactly what Lin Chengchao was planning. He probably just saw the two get along and thought there was something interesting about it, and wanted Wen Chu to seduce Jiang Yuzhou. Even if you can't seduce him, you can take up more of Jiang Yuzhou's time so that he and Ning Xiyu can have more opportunities to be together.

    But he didn't expect that this kind of practice, which was beneficial to both of them, would be ruthlessly rejected before he even spoke.

    The long and narrow eyes glanced at him lightly, revealing the unruliness in his bones, and the ends of his hair were faintly covered with black moles, dotted on the cold white skin.

    Lin Chengchao was taken aback by this glance.

    When he came back to his senses, what Wen Chu said just now entered his mind: "Jiang Yuzhou and Ning Xiyu like each other, why are you here to join in the fun?"

    These words were merciless, and went straight to the heart of the heart , It can be regarded as uncovering his scars connected to the flesh. It seems that Lin Chengchao is unloved and superfluous, and the price has dropped a lot.

    If someone said that to Lin Chengchao in normal times, he would punch up in the next second.

    But the last time Wen Chu poured a bottle of wine on him, and the look in his mind was lingering just now, probably as a buffer for this sentence, he actually just watched quietly. At first, there was no movement.

    It's just annoying.

    Lin Chengchao felt that he had been deflated since he met Wen Chu.

    Wen Chu was about to leave after finishing speaking, but just as he took a step, Lin Chengchao suddenly said, "Do you really think that Jiang Yuzhou is protecting me and I dare not deal with you?"

    Wen Chu stood still, turned around and looked at Lin Chengchao. Cheng Chao frowned: "Why are you talking about us?"

    "If he didn't come last time," Lin Chengchao said, "you can still stand here?"

    It has to be said that Lin Chengchao is always able to accurately step on Wenchu's thunder point, allowing him to skip one, two or three demerit points and directly summon Shenlong.

    "What a joke," Wen Chu said coldly, "He didn't come, you should be lying in the hospital now."

    He suddenly moved closer to Lin Chengchao, and gave him a provocative smile: "I didn't take revenge last time." Isn’t it uncomfortable to come back, do you need to find a place where there is no one to fight?”

    “It’s a cheap way to fight,” Lin Chengchao looked at him, not afraid, and was instantly excited by Wen Chu , "If you want to play, play an exciting one."

    Wen Chu didn't care, he nodded: "Okay, choose what you are best at."

    "If you win, I will guard Jiang Yuzhou every day, and give you and Ning Xi the best match ." Create the conditions to be together."

    "If you lose, get out of here." The

    racing car sped past, the roar left a trail on the track, and then drove into the dense night.