Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Is... General Song?

The exam is only for one day, and these questions are not difficult at all for Wen Chu. The range Xu Li drew for him was very accurate. Wen Chu read it a few times, and he remembered the knowledge points very firmly, and other calculation problems were quickly solved.

When the exam was over in the afternoon, Wen Chu felt more relaxed than ever, and his mood improved a lot. He walked towards the school gate with his bag on his back while humming a ditty.

He saw the car Song Baifeng gave him in the morning at a glance, and walked over quickly.

Song Baifeng really didn't come, the driver was someone Wen Chu had never seen before. As soon as Wen Chu sat in the back seat, the car started, and the man didn't say a word.

There are many people in Song Baifeng's family, Wen Chu couldn't recognize them clearly, and he doesn't have much contact with those people, so it's not surprising that he doesn't know this person.

Wen Chu relaxed on the back of the chair, thinking in his mind that if he won the first place, Song Zhi would probably fall out of the top three, wondering if he would die of anger, and immediately felt happier.

After thinking about it, he suddenly realized that this didn't seem to be his way home.

"Master," Tang Yuan also noticed this, "We don't seem to have walked this road before."

Wen Chu looked out the window, carefully observed the flying buildings, and then glanced at the driver through the front mirror.

He asked aloud, "Why haven't you walked this road before?"

"There was an accident on that road and it was blocked. This road should be detoured further." The driver said.

"That's it." Wen Chu replied and stopped talking.

The car continued to drive smoothly, and there were no buildings around, but walked onto a wide road.

Wen Chu said to the glutinous rice balls in his mind: "Check if there is anything like explosives in the car."

No wonder he was suspicious, since the last time he heard the conversation between Song Baifeng and Jiang Yeshan, Wen Chu I have always kept an eye on it.

Although he felt that he was worthless, it did not prevent those people from thinking that he knew something and arbitrarily raising his value.

Tang Yuan scanned the inside of the car after hearing this: "Nothing abnormal was found."

Wen Chu was relieved, maybe he was overthinking.

It's just that he hasn't completely let go of his breath, he raised his eyes and met the driver's gaze, Wen Chu's eyelids twitched, and suddenly he had a bad premonition.

He was about to pick up his mobile phone and wanted to call the housekeeper.

But he couldn't hit it, and the car accelerated suddenly. Wen Chu was slammed back on the back of the chair, and the phone landed on the soft blanket in the car, making a slight noise.

The speed quickly reached the highest point, the indicator landed firmly on the far right, and the surrounding scenery whizzed by, blurred to the point where it was hard to see the shadow.

The car rushed out like a ray of lightning, and the wheels made a harsh friction sound when they contacted the ground. The air grazed the car body and glass as if torn apart.

And the distance between this car and the car in front is rapidly decreasing! As soon as Wen Chu raised his eyes, he saw the rapidly enlarged rear of the car in front of the window.