Chapter 77

Chapter 77 doesn't look like a shadow guard at all.

There were fifteen hidden guards with high martial arts skills outside, and countless ordinary soldiers, who had no eyes, and this man with unpredictable strength in front of him, Wen Chu didn't think he could escape smoothly.

When Ji Hanyan said "probably", it was almost certain.

He reached out and put a pill in front of Wen Chu.

"This is the antidote." Ji Hanyan said.

Being a shadow guard is a thankless job. On the one hand, you have to work hard for your master, fighting wherever you point, and on the other hand, you must always be on guard against your master's suspicions.

King Rui was very suspicious at first, every time he chose a shadow guard, he would let people eat the poison first, and the antidote was given out at the end of each month. Life is better than death.

What Ji Hanyan gave him was the antidote, and if Wen Chu took it, it would show his position.

Wen Chu stared at the pill for a while, then took it and put it in his mouth.

"What about yours?" Wen Chu asked.

"Me?" Ji Hanyan immediately understood what he meant, "I don't need this kind of thing, everyone knows that betraying me will not end well."

He looked at Wen Chu, and suddenly raised a faint Laughing, making people look inexplicably creepy: "If you dare to betray me, I will definitely find you, and then make your life worse than death."

Wen Chu frowned, he didn't like being stared at and controlled by others. feeling, but now that his identity is limited, he still didn't say anything.

Anyway, after finding the energy stone and leaving, go to the next world to be happy and happy, no matter how much Ji Hanyan hates him, he can't find anyone.

Thinking of this, Wen Chu's body and mind became happy, so before leaving, he had to give this person a big job.

"You asked me to help you complete a task," Wen Chu directly skipped the topic and asked, "What is it?"

"A few days ago, envoys from various countries paid tribute to the imperial court," Ji Hanyan said. "In addition to the unique cloth, cattle and sheep, etc. of each country, there are also a lot of treasures. Among them, five countries with relatively stronger strengths each paid a tribute The treasures of the city."

"They are night pearls, glass cups, blue amber, bronzes, and Hetian jade."

Wen Chu was stunned when he heard this, and his fingers unconsciously twirled the clothes on his body. This kind of thing is very precious at first sight. , is the favorite place for energy stones to stay.

And Ji Hanyan is the person most involved with the energy stone, it seems that the energy stone should be one of these five pieces.

The clues are pretty clear.

He looked at Ji Hanyan: "So what? These things were stolen?"

"Yes," Ji Hanyan said, "it was stolen during the delivery."

Yes? Wen Chu raised his eyebrows, and then realized something: "So you know where these things were stolen?"

Ji Hanyan smiled, and leaned back lazily on the soft bed, chatting with Wen Chu is very labor-saving, no need To put it bluntly, with a single click he can come up with a three-four-five-six-seven: "Yes, someone sent Hetian jade to the court yesterday, and that person is an elder under the Chixiao sect. It's within the Fenglei Sect."