Chapter 150

Chapter 150 Xiaochu is not good, so he won't be like this next time.

"How did you come here?" Yan Li asked again.

The child in front of him was wearing tattered clothes, his body was covered with mud, his face was gray, and his face and eyes that were red from crying could still be seen.

He wiped his dirty face and the tears that were about to fall from his eyes, sobbing uncontrollably.

Still didn't seem to hear what he said.

Ever since Yan Li fished the child out of the wormhole, he has been in this state.

The insect cave next to it was a deep pit, and the bottom of the pit was densely packed with ants and insects the size of a palm. The aura of the sacrificial place is exceptionally strong. Although it is an edge, the insects and ants grow a circle larger than other places in the God Realm.

Yanli's patience is not very good, more precisely, it should be none. Not only is it impatient, but it also lacks the emotions that intelligent creatures should have.

So he cried in front of a four or five-year-old child, but was unmoved.

But he left without turning around.

Yan Li rarely asked a question three times, but still didn't hear the answer.

There is nothing to do recently, returning to the temple is probably facing the cold room, blanking his head in a daze, or sitting on a luxurious soft chair, watching the aura gathering in his diamond ring.

Compared with the two, it seems that this situation is more interesting now.

The center of the sacrificial place is the temple, surrounded by a forest outside, and outside the forest is an enchantment, which not only prevents other gods from entering, but also gathers the spiritual energy here so that it will not disperse.

There are only two ways to enter here from other places in the God Realm. One is to open the passage in the temple every ten days, and the other is to forcibly break through the barrier to enter.

Coincidentally, Yan Li just went outside to preside over a sacrificial ceremony, supplying energy to maintain the three thousand small worlds, and the passage has now been closed.

If there was a god who forcibly broke the barrier, he would be able to notice it immediately, but just now he was led here by the cry of a child.

Yan Li searched the entire barrier with his spiritual sense, but he didn't find anything missing.

He was going to look for it little by little.

The little patience that was originally left was exhausted in an instant, Yan Li turned and left.

Seeing this, the little guy behind him immediately ran over with his calves pattering, his dirty and fleshy little hands tugging at the corner of his clothes, and looked up at him.

The eyes were washed with tears, revealing exceptionally pure amber pupils. The soft hair was also wet on the side of the face.

The crying stopped, the child pressed his lips tightly, but still couldn't stop the hiccups again and again.

Yan Li stopped in his tracks and met his gaze.

The sacrificial place is so big, it is quite troublesome to go around it. At this time, he rarely behaved like a normal god, instead of clapping the child's dirty hands away, he asked again: "How did you get here?" It was almost as many times as he spoke in a year