Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Are You Angry?

    The black rope was getting tighter and tighter, He Xiaoqing was pulling it with both hands, her eyes rolled white, and the sound of "ho ho" kept coming out of her mouth.

    Time passed by, He Xiaoqing was twitching all over, and she had no strength to resist the tighter and tighter rope around her neck.

    She was a grieving ghost, she didn't need to breathe, but the rope seemed to want to break her neck directly.

    Pei Yuli watched this scene unmoved, and looked at He Xiaoqing with extremely cold eyes.

    This is the kind of person he is, he kills decisively, without mercy, desperate for profit, and human life is the least valuable thing in his eyes. Otherwise, it would be impossible to survive in the demon world where the strong are respected and win the position of the demon king.

    Those pious and decent people probably disdain to manipulate such evil spirits to do things for them. Behind He Xiaoqing may be someone from the devil world.

    Pei Yuli sneered, he had only been away for a few days, so he couldn't hold his breath.

    It's just a chess piece, and it's no big deal if you kill it.

    Pei Yuli was thinking like this, but for some reason, the black aura on his body suddenly dissipated.

    He looked down at the person in his arms calmly, and then pulled the black rope back together.

    He Xiaoqing sat down on the ground, looking helplessly and horrified at the person in front of him who was full of evil spirits.

    Pei Yuli chanted a spell, and then He Xiaoqing's body gradually blurred and became transparent, as if it would disappear at any moment. Then he ordered in his usual superior tone: "Forgive your life, when the first seven came here, forget what you just saw."

    After he finished speaking, he hugged Wen Chu and stood up without looking at He Xiaoqing , quickly disappeared into the night.

    It was already daytime when Wen Chu woke up, and there were bursts of pain in his body. He glanced around, Pei Yuli was sitting on the window sill, looking outside, wondering what he was thinking.

    He sat up, Pei Yuli turned his eyes back when he heard the movement, walked to the bed, and said: "He Xiaoqing has already left, and people from the Zongzhen faction have also arrived at the Liu residence, when shall we go back?"

    Wen Chu frowned. Lowering his eyebrows: "Leave? How did she leave?"

    Pei Yuli glanced at him, but he didn't know what he saw in Wen Chu's eyes. When he spoke again, there was a thorn in his words: "Master, don't worry. , I was fortunate enough to know some spells about saving ghosts at home before, and I can use them right now." Before

    Wen Chu said anything, Pei Yuli said: "If Master doesn't believe it, you can come and see after seven days." Then he turned around and picked up the burden on the table and said: "It's getting late now, let's go back to the sect, you are still injured."

    Then without giving anyone a chance to respond, he turned and left without saying a word.

    Wen Chu looked at Pei Yuli's back, and always felt that this person was a bit strange.

    The two sat in the carriage and went to the Zongzhen sect.

    Wen Chu suddenly asked: "Why did He Xiaoqing suddenly attack me? Did you find out the reason?"

    Pei Yuli said three words with a cold face: "I don't know.

    " Looking at Pei Yuli who was sitting across from him, he asked: "Are you angry?"